PDA

View Full Version : New 360 UI!!!!

LeThAl REMiX
07-16-2008, 12:12 AM
I'm really looking forward to this. Take a look on Google for photos!!! What your opinion on it?

David Creech
07-16-2008, 12:27 PM
I like this one better, to be honest:

http://www.platformnation.com/2008/07/01/dreaming-of-dashboard-20/

Variation-XBA
07-16-2008, 06:28 PM
I'm quite looking forward to it, just want a date now

mattgame
07-16-2008, 09:13 PM
It's time for a change. Any idea when?

rezzurekted
07-16-2008, 09:13 PM
I dont like the look of it really

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
07-17-2008, 07:36 AM
i love it and i think i might get a net flix account just to see my movies on my box, thats a big one for me, also the thing with the avatars was gold to meif you have a gilrl like mine that loves everything on the game network. also i would like them to give out things for achievements besides achievements...

Ry
07-17-2008, 05:27 PM
It's BAMF.

Ainokeatoo
07-18-2008, 03:57 AM
i love it and i think i might get a net flix account just to see my movies on my box, thats a big one for me, also the thing with the avatars was gold to meif you have a gilrl like mine that loves everything on the game network. also i would like them to give out things for achievements besides achievements...

Lmao like trophies, points? Achievements were made just for bragging rights o.o; plus some games you get a gamer picture or two haha. Anywho, I agree, I like this new dashboard, it'll take some getting used to, for having to use the same dashboard interface for two almost three years. It'll be an awesome turn around, we'll look cooler than PS3 lmao.

Spinoff90
07-18-2008, 10:59 AM
I don't mind the new interface. Well at least once it was confirmed that themes will still work and shown what they will look like since it is pretty plain with how Microsoft have been showing it without a theme. Can't say I am crazy about the avatars and some elements like that though. I hate my Wii so the last thing I want is for Microsoft to start copying too many Wii type things.

Symmetric-XBA
07-18-2008, 01:46 PM
I love the new interface of the 360, however, w/ themes being enabled it seems as though right through the middle of all these artworks of themes is the new interface. For example I dl'ed the soulcalibur theme and it seems that w/ the new interface I'll have a strip about 3 inches high run straight through the middle of every pic. Plus what will happen to all the gamerpics that people purchased and dl'ed???

mattgame
07-18-2008, 02:51 PM

I did already.;)

ChroniC<420
07-18-2008, 06:42 PM
I'll just look at the final stuff, so untill then...:whistle:

Spinoff90
07-20-2008, 12:30 AM
I love the new interface of the 360, however, w/ themes being enabled it seems as though right through the middle of all these artworks of themes is the new interface. For example I dl'ed the soulcalibur theme and it seems that w/ the new interface I'll have a strip about 3 inches high run straight through the middle of every pic. Plus what will happen to all the gamerpics that people purchased and dl'ed???

Some of the preview pictures show gamerpics still for purchase on the marketplace so I am thinking you can still use them. Basically I think you will have your full bodied avatar for the new community lobby thing and stuff like that and then the option of the head shot of your avatar or a gamerpic for display on your gamercard etc.

Variation-XBA
07-20-2008, 12:52 PM
Plus what will happen to all the gamerpics that people purchased and dl'ed???

You can use your gamerpics or avatar. Also themes will be usable as well

Ainokeatoo
07-21-2008, 12:17 AM
You can use your gamerpics or avatar. Also themes will be usable as well

Of course ****in var would know right? You been holdin out on us? Huh? Have ya? Have ya? Have ya have ya have ya?... Lmao, anywho, I can't wait for this. Hehe

plutoisaplanet
07-21-2008, 11:18 AM
I"m excited for the new UI, but we still have to wait for late fall, plus there's always delays.

Ainokeatoo
07-21-2008, 02:38 PM
I"m excited for the new UI, but we still have to wait for late fall, plus there's always delays.

It's an update, I'm pretty sure they're not going to delay it, they've never done it before.

skreamslash
07-21-2008, 03:51 PM
cant wait to see dash board!

LeThAl REMiX
07-22-2008, 12:22 AM
how late in the fall should this drop?

Variation-XBA
07-22-2008, 01:26 AM
how late in the fall should this drop?

The previous fall updates were around Sept/Oct weren't they?

Ainokeatoo
07-22-2008, 01:58 AM
The previous fall updates were around Sept/Oct weren't they?

More or less, probably late september mid october, I wouldn't be surprised if this dropped in early november though. Since this is such a major overhaul.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
07-25-2008, 01:29 PM
I did already.;)

smart man, matt damn it dude, we gotta get up on some gears..