PDA

View Full Version : GH: World Tour

wicked_d365
07-17-2008, 04:54 PM
Here's the newest vid for World Tour. The new guitar is gonna kick ass.
http://www.g4tv.com/e32008/videos/27130/Guitar_Hero_World_Tour_E3_Trailer.html

Omen28
07-17-2008, 06:41 PM
I like GH but I think I'm going to stick with Rock Band. Even though RB2 only has 84 songs, and GH has over 85, all of the original RB tracks will be compatible with RB2 and all the DLC for the original RB will also be compatible with RB2. I'm pretty sure thats what the guy said at the Microsoft press conference, and he also said that RB2 will have over 500 tracks if I'm not mistaken.

But I will be getting GH:Metallica. I am the biggest Metallica fan ever. I just hope they don't put a lot of their '90s stuff in it, they better put everything they did in the '80s in, that would be cool.

y2kash_14
07-17-2008, 10:23 PM
IMO Activison is destroying Guitar Hero. I LOVE the series, but GH3 and GH:A have been noticeably worse than the first two and I don't like where this is going with the new instruments.

Ainokeatoo
07-18-2008, 03:52 AM
IMO Activison is destroying Guitar Hero. I LOVE the series, but GH3 and GH:A have been noticeably worse than the first two and I don't like where this is going with the new instruments.

Yeah I agree, imo they're releasing to many games to quick. First GH3 comes out, then GH: Aerosmith, now GH: World tour and GH: Metallica *Dunno if metallica and world tour are the same game*, I mean props to Activision for giving their consumers variety... But really, isn't that just a bit to many games to release all so soon?

CrazyCougar
07-18-2008, 01:27 PM
I'll stick with Rockband as well. It'll have the same online play as GH. Activision is trying to make all the money they can with this title. Its a crying shame. I mean come on. An Aerosmith version, a Metallica version..whats next...a Skid Row version?? Although I would like a Bon Jovi edition! I wouldnt buy it though.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
07-18-2008, 01:33 PM
I cant wait for world tour, and metallica im big on guitar hero, 3 was awesome, great songs in that one, 2 sucked 1 was the best in my opinion, but i cant wait for the drums and guitar for WT.. :cool:

y2kash_14
07-18-2008, 06:57 PM
2 was easily the best GH. I don't know how I feel about Rock Band either. The guitar parts of that game are so easy.

Variation-XBA
07-18-2008, 07:20 PM
As much as I hate Activision for whoring out the brand, I'll be getting this (along side Rock Band 2 as well)

Spinoff90
07-20-2008, 12:16 AM
I like Rock Band a lot more than I have liked any of the Guitar Hero games but since this supports the Rock Band instruments I will pick up the standalone game. But if the Rock Band instruments didn't work then between the price, not liking previous GH games as much as RB and fact that I am getting sick of having to find room for these instruments I would pass on it.

plutoisaplanet
07-20-2008, 06:03 PM
I'm just going to play both. I can't wait for that killer drumset, but I bet it's going to cost a pretty penny. Edit: I got confused. The Ion drumset will rock, but I'm confused by World Tour's...

Ainokeatoo
07-21-2008, 12:15 AM
I'm just going to play both. I can't wait for that killer drumset, but I bet it's going to cost a pretty penny.

PFT **** no, try a handsome Benjamin.

wicked_d365
07-21-2008, 09:20 AM
I play both. I have GH 2 and 3. I'm going to buy the special Rock Band 2 and GH World Tour. I like the new GH guitar, and the new Rock Band drums. My main reason for this is I'm hearing rumors that both company's are fixing the use each other's instrument part. No interchangability.

ShadedSoul
07-23-2008, 03:10 AM
Both Guitar Hero and RB2 look awesome and I can't wait for either one. The songs on GH look awesome, but I am stoked at the fact that all of my Rock Band songs are going to be transferable to the second one.