PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some plates?

SpaceGhost2K
07-20-2008, 02:18 PM
I have to come up with some $$$ for my trip to San Diego next week with my kids. After this, it will probably slow down a bit and I can refocus on getting more customs out there, not to mention staying in Wells Fargo's face.

(I also need to get some cash together for mailing out prizes from the drawing.)

Please email offers to me because my PM box is full. I haven't had time to clear it out. My email is mredwebb@aol.com.

Supreme Commander (HAS BEEN SOLD)
Need For Speed: Pro Street
Mad Catz E3 2006 Graffiti Train
Xbox Experience Austria: Urban '06
Xbox Experience Austria: You're Next '06.

I picked out plates that I know are spendy, but still can get back into my collection some time in the future. I'm not taking less than $150 for any of those plates but would reconsider if you want more than one.

Also... I am considering selling my EXTENSIVE Star Wars collection. All items are open and in great condition, but I can give a more detailed description on any items.

Roughly, this is what I'm asking:

$1,500: 1,200+ loose figures, most 1995 and newer, many army builders. Includes two cases with compartments full of accessories. Thare are a number of very rare figures in here, and I spent over six thousand dollars over the last twelve years building this collection. If you're interested, I can go into more details about what's in the collection. I'll throw in 150 (estimated) Star Trek figures and a box of accessories, original value over one thousand dollars.

$500: 60+ loose 12" figures, 1995 and newer. Includes some non-Star Wars 12" figures such as three Spinal Tap figures, Gene Wilder's Young Frankenstein and Marty Feldman's Igor, Joanna Dark, Solid Snake and others.

$1,000: Large Star Wars ship collection. ("New" means post 1995, not "new in box." All ships are loose.) Includes New and Vintage Millennium Falcon, New AT-AT, New and Vintage AT-ST, Imperial Shuttle, six Electronic FX X-Wings, five TIE fighters plus Vader's TIE, two Twin Pod Cloud Cars, three Y-Wings, five A-Wings, three B-Wings, two podracers, a Slave One, Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter and others that I know I'm missing. If you're interested, I will give a more complete breakdown of the collection.

Lastly, my faceplate collection is posted in the Collections forum. If you're interested in anything in my collection, please ask. I might say no, but I WILL seriously consider any request.

These plates are absolutely NOT for sale though:
Iron Giant Signed
DOAX Kasumi signed
IdolM@ster LE
IdolM@ster Girls
Trusty Bell

JakofallAces
07-20-2008, 04:59 PM
so does this mean your out of faceplate collecting or what??

SpaceGhost2K
07-20-2008, 06:42 PM
so does this mean your out of faceplate collecting or what??

No, it just means I'm flat-ass broke. I have $400 in bills here that require immediate attention, and it has been impossible to find a job around here. It is only because I'm at the point of desperation that I'm willing to part with any of these. I mean, I spent twelve years building that Star Wars collection (that's like your entire time in high school, THREE TIMES) and I'm offering to sell it for less than ONE normal person's paycheck. That's two weeks worth of work. And, I know if I do sell it, I'll never replace it.

plutoisaplanet
07-21-2008, 11:21 AM
Wow, that's some pricey stuff. Hope you can find some buyers though. I know what it's like when the bills pile up.

wicked_d365
07-21-2008, 03:59 PM
Damn, I want the Pro Street plate, but you always catch me at bad times Space. I'm moving this weekend, and buying a motor.

Steeps5
07-23-2008, 08:46 PM
wow!! those are definitely some impressive collections you have there, i would like to have a bunch of those things but just dont have that kind of money (or any money at all since im 15 and cant get a job). but good luck to you in your attempts at either getting a job or selling all those collections

wasabisabi
08-06-2008, 04:21 AM
What is the number on your

Xbox Experience Austria: You're Next '06

SpaceGhost2K
08-06-2008, 01:46 PM
What is the number on your

Xbox Experience Austria: You're Next '06

Urban is 117, You're Next is 150.

JakofallAces