PDA

View Full Version : New here

Clintman
07-24-2008, 10:33 AM
What's up guys, was just looking for some XBox sites out of boredom and I ended up here. I've been gaming on the XBox since way back when (the first game I got for XBox was Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets if that's any indication) and have been up until now.

I love to write and play games most of all. I also love music and playing guitar. I'm really interested in finding web sites to write for, as I'm looking to pursue a career in writing (preferably about what I love, but I'll take what I can get). So I was wondering if there was any way that I might be able to write for XBox Addict.

Anyways, I'll see you all around and I have no doubt that we'll all get along. :hump:

Enamelized420
07-24-2008, 10:40 AM
welcome to the community Clintman and glad to have you aboard. I know for any game in the XboxAddict Database you can write a review up on and from there I'm sure you can contact Admin to see if other possibilities for your writing is available.

Look forward to seeing you around and some of you writing....

Not Yellow
07-24-2008, 12:20 PM
Welcome to the Asylum Clintman! Hope you enjoy your stay. Like E420 said, reviews are where it's at if you are looking to write.

Ry
07-24-2008, 12:44 PM
Welcome to XBA.

Shawn-XBA
07-24-2008, 02:30 PM
Welcome to XBA, enjoy your stay!

Feel free to send me a couple of sample reviews that you have written via PM or email to Shawn@xboxaddict.com.

Variation-XBA
07-24-2008, 09:52 PM
I didn't think there was an N in your name....

WillyV2
07-25-2008, 08:00 AM
Welcome to XBA! Stick around for a while.

mattgame
07-25-2008, 09:48 PM
Oh we'll get along if you can survive the initiation. Here's the deal, we need you to get some twinkies, a bowtie, and a tire iron. We'll be over later. In God we trust.:cheers:

Slowride
07-27-2008, 11:56 PM
So I says to Mabel I says....

welcome clintman. I also write and play guitar; although I write songs not "articles."

SamSmith
07-28-2008, 07:34 AM
The user reviews section is a great place to start and get noticed! That's where most people go when they want unbiased opinions on games anyway.

Welcome to the site.