PDA

View Full Version : Extra Soul Calibur IV Plates?

mhawk134
07-29-2008, 06:22 PM
Anybody have a set?

Hawk

Nato King
07-29-2008, 07:05 PM
Anybody have a set?

Hawk

A picture would be nice to see. Is there a picture in the database.

Symmetric-XBA
07-29-2008, 07:28 PM
the guys @ gamecrazy were cool. I ordered the col. version and got the yoda one, but then he gave me the 2nd one b/c one of his employees didn't want theirs lol.

Symmetric-XBA
07-29-2008, 07:43 PM
This is the yoda plate that comes w/ the collectors edition.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/SymmetricMusic/xbox%20auction%20items/yoda.jpg

here's the regular sc4 faceplate for the regular edition
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/SymmetricMusic/xbox%20auction%20items/sc4.jpg

SpaceGhost2K
07-29-2008, 09:41 PM
SuperMonkeyHero is hooking me up with one but I don't know which one. I gotta have both, ya know. There's a third that is exclusive to play.co.uk.

Symmetric-XBA
07-30-2008, 03:37 AM
yeah i pre-ordered the game for my fiance since she lives out there. Play.co.uk wouldn't ship to the states so I'm just having it shipped to her lol she can have the game just mail me the faceplate =) now aug. won't come soon enough lol.

SuperMonkeyHero
07-30-2008, 11:04 PM
SuperMonkeyHero is hooking me up with one but I don't know which one. I gotta have both, ya know. There's a third that is exclusive to play.co.uk.

It's a Yoda faceplate Spacey. I sent an email to my pals at Namco-Bandai to see about possibly getting some from them. I asked about "prototypes" as well. I'll keep you posted and yours should hit the mail sometime this week!

Variation-XBA
07-31-2008, 12:16 AM
No Game Crazy's in Canada makes Var sad

SpaceGhost2K
07-31-2008, 01:34 AM
Woo hoo!

Yoda man. :)

Enamelized420
07-31-2008, 07:19 AM
Those plates are really sweet looking, Especially Yoda.. hmm him does yes

mhawk134
08-02-2008, 02:38 PM
I guess nobody has any extras?

Hawk

Symmetric-XBA
08-02-2008, 02:54 PM
your best bet if there aren't any gamecrazy stores is to prob. check ebay if no one on here has an extra set. They shouldn't set you back too much, I'm guessing less than $60 for both??? I just ended up picking up 2 more uk soulcalibur 4 faceplates, so it shouldn't be too bad.

wicked_d365
08-05-2008, 03:02 PM
F***ing bulls**t ass Gamecrazy. they gave away my plate. The a-holes never called me to tell me it was in. I went to go pick it up, gone. So I ask, "What is the point of a gift with pre-order, if you give away our pre-order gifts?" The manager's answer, literally "Uh..Uh..I have a couple extra shirts if you want those, I gave away the plates to almost everyone." WTF AM I GOING TO DO WITH A ****ING SOUL CALIBER SHIRT?
I am here at this point, officially done with pre-orders. this is 4 times in a few months I have gotten burned. Next person asking if I want to pre-order, I'm telling them to stick in their ass. If anyone here works for either of these places, better hope I don't pass through, cause I now officially delacre war on Gamecrazy and Gamestop. You both have screwed me for the last time.

Edit: Gamecrazy corporate was kinda cool. They said they had no control, I had to get a hold of Namco, so I have their number. Guy says he will check into it, not sure but he said he will check. Gamecrazy is sending me a 5 dollar gift card, whooptie doo, I don't shop there.

Symmetric-XBA
08-05-2008, 03:15 PM
sorry to hear about that. I generally look for the best pre-order deal, and whoever has it, gets my pre-order. I had my pre-order through gamestop, but changed it when i heard the faceplates to be offered w/ this game. it sucks to have something like this happen, but unf. its happened to us all at one point or time. you want something thats worth the $$$ go and pre-order fallout3 from amazon.com and for a nice $130 you can pre-order the amazon.com survival special edition of fallout3 w/ pipboy included! I think there's a link to that as well somewhere on here.