PDA

View Full Version : Gear of War 2 Faceplate signed By CliffyB

Ry
07-29-2008, 09:23 PM
Sorry Spacey, I need the money:(

Item #320280711781 or Here (http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320280711781&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.ca%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D3 20280711781%26fvi%3D1)

Variation-XBA
07-31-2008, 12:17 AM
Next contest needs a ****ing rule that winners promise not to sell prizes or something, jesus christ

JakofallAces
07-31-2008, 03:22 PM
Next contest needs a ****ing rule that winners promise not to sell prizes or something, jesus christ

seriously if i had won that i would have kept it till GoW2 came out and made a killing not enough buzz right now and i want that but hell he won it he can do whatever he wants but still come on off it to forums before ebay mate

Variation-XBA
07-31-2008, 03:37 PM
seriously if i had won that i would have kept it till GoW2 came out and made a killing not enough buzz right now

That's not any better.

but still come on off it to forums before ebay mate

That's the lesser of two evils yea....but anyways, this has already been done so whatever.

Ry
07-31-2008, 03:41 PM
Alright, Var I've told you all the reasons why Im selling, I didnt want but I've told you.
So I will tell you what, tell me how to remove it, give me your ****ing address, and I will ship it to you so you can stop *****ing about, Sound good? I didnt even think about offering it to XBA, I figured if they wanted it, they would bid(and they are)Im sorry, didnt think you get so butt hurt about it, And for you Jak, Do you want to know why I removed you? Becuase you a ****ing *** that thinks hes better then everybody, and the give you the right to trash talk them? **** no, not to me buddy, If you lived close to me, Id ****ing kick your ass.

If anyone else wants to hate on me, bring it on.

Variation-XBA
07-31-2008, 04:09 PM
I really don't care. I didn't bring the issue between us here on XBA purposely, but you want to call me out, so go for it while you have the chance.

It's yours, you can obviously do what you want, and this is it, so be it.

I've already said what I wanted to say to you privately, and I'm not going to air it here as a sideshow for everyone else.

I seriously do hope there's some kind of clause for the next contest though, so those of us that do care aren't so disheartened in the end.

SpaceGhost2K
07-31-2008, 04:11 PM
Guys, it's his to do with what he wants. Money's tight right now for most everybody, and I've even had to sell off some of my plates that I REALLY didn't want to part with.

You gonna tell him he shouldn't sell a faceplate and just let his electricity get turned off?

This is a hobby, and when times get tough, the frivilous stuff gets sacrifices in lieu of the important stuff like food, clothing, shelter, electricity, gas, etc. That's just life.

If you want it, bid on it, and then never ever ever ever ever sell it.

SpaceGhost2K
07-31-2008, 04:20 PM
I really don't care. I didn't bring the issue between us here on XBA purposely, but you want to call me out, so go for it while you have the chance.

It's yours, you can obviously do what you want, and this is it, so be it.

I've already said what I wanted to say to you privately, and I'm not going to air it here as a sideshow for everyone else.

I seriously do hope there's some kind of clause for the next contest though, so those of us that do care aren't so disheartened in the end.

There are two threads kinda addressing the same issue, but I'll repeat it in this one, and maybe both threads can go back to their original topics.

There isn't a contest in the world that dictates what the winner can or can't do with the prize. In this past contest, we made a lot of noise off of the forums to bring in new people. A few have liked the place and stayed. How many didn't because of how we've handled this?

The next couple of contests will be ones where you just have to post in a thread. It's not likely that news about the contest will leave XBA, with one exception. We're going to be doing a contest to give away Civilization: Revolution plates and it's almost a certainty that people from the CivRev forums will come in here to try to win the plates, because they're fans of the GAME, not because they're fans of faceplates. We'll drive traffic to their forums and they'll drive traffic to ours. Hopefully, some of you will decide to check out the game, and some of them will check out the database. Similar things will happen with similar game and plate contests.

I did a contest a ways back where someone would win one of my customs and chickenownzyew won it. Rather than ask for a specially designed custom, I offered him one of the customs that I got signed at the Spring Showcase. If it makes his car payment, then what he won was a car payment, not a faceplate. Works for me.

Ry
07-31-2008, 04:24 PM
"I didn't bring the issue between us here on XBA purposely"
You started this **** by saying what you said in this thread, then in the thread below

You've come to the right place for fellow Xbox'ers. That and win contests then sell them for profit
Alright, Im going to tell you all why Im selling. I dont know if you guys know or not, My mom has heart failure, Her imune system is attacking her body, she has no anti bodys, She cant work, Shes already been on sick leave. Do you really think she can give me money to go to the show with my friends?No. Maybe, I wanna get some new clothes for school? Well, My bank account balance is a $6.49, and I used up my West49 gift card 2 months ago? Should I ask my mom for money? No, Shes gotta pay for the house, her car, food and ****, I didnt want to sell the plate, But I need the money right now, So if you chould all stop hating on me, It would make my life a little bit easier atm.

JakofallAces
07-31-2008, 05:36 PM
Alright, Var I've told you all the reasons why Im selling, I didnt want but I've told you.
So I will tell you what, tell me how to remove it, give me your ****ing address, and I will ship it to you so you can stop *****ing about, Sound good? I didnt even think about offering it to XBA, I figured if they wanted it, they would bid(and they are)Im sorry, didnt think you get so butt hurt about it, And for you Jak, Do you want to know why I removed you? Becuase you a ****ing *** that thinks hes better then everybody, and the give you the right to trash talk them? **** no, not to me buddy, If you lived close to me, Id ****ing kick your ass.

If anyone else wants to hate on me, bring it on.

okay first of all sorry to hear about your mum, second i wasnt implying adn saying all that stuff to and about you, finally, WTF i mean seriously WTF did i do, i dont wanna get banned for this one post so i will keep this to a minimum, WTF IS YOUR ****ING PROBLEM WITH ME, ME TRASH TALKING... okay lets see i can remember a game in either rainbow six vegas 2 or halo 3 when i was playing and having fun playing with you and some older kids/guys were making fun of your voice and its tone and i ****ing stood up for you A VERY RARE OCCURRENCE ON XBL THAT SOMEONE STANDS UP FOR SOMEONE THEY HAVE NEVER MET, i did it because i thought we were friends and maybe back then we were, but **** that you wannna fight go fight your canadian friends you ****er, screw over one guy over one post. i will end it there. i hope your mother gets well soon and have a ****ING nice day. bye

Ry
07-31-2008, 05:48 PM
okay first of all sorry to hear about your mum, second i wasnt implying adn saying all that stuff to and about you, finally, WTF i mean seriously WTF did i do, i dont wanna get banned for this one post so i will keep this to a minimum, WTF IS YOUR ****ING PROBLEM WITH ME, ME TRASH TALKING... okay lets see i can remember a game in either rainbow six vegas 2 or halo 3 when i was playing and having fun playing with you and some older kids/guys were making fun of your voice and its tone and i ****ing stood up for you A VERY RARE OCCURRENCE ON XBL THAT SOMEONE STANDS UP FOR SOMEONE THEY HAVE NEVER MET, i did it because i thought we were friends and maybe back then we were, but **** that you wannna fight go fight your canadian friends you ****er, screw over one guy over one post. i will end it there. i hope your mother gets well soon and have a ****ING nice day. byeI remember one time playing with your friends and Shawn, Silent, Who is Not Tan btw, you started trash talking us, I do remember you standing up for me and for that, I thank you.

ALSO:
I have a couple friends that stand up for me all the time

SpaceGhost2K
07-31-2008, 06:03 PM
I'm closing this thread.

Chicken, if you'd like to start another one with your eBay listing, please do so with my blessing.