PDA

View Full Version : Problem! : xbox halo edition vs FEAR

rezzurekted
07-30-2008, 02:12 PM
Eh up boyo's and regular people i speak to on here
ive just been out and bought Fear (1 not files i already have files) on monday and ive took it home it was pretty beat up but ive bought worse from my local Gamestation, I love this game and was eger to play it again,I placed the disc in my Halo edition xbox and closed the draw....Upon the closeing of the draw it made a funny sound and my dashboard said reading disk then went straight to Open disc draw....I thought that this could be down to the disk being pretty beat up so i took it back this afternoon and got it cleaned free of charge and they shown me it working on one of there systems in store (i know most of the lads at Gamestation pretty well aswell) so i was pretty happy about that and took it home, ive looked at the disk and it is spotless now thanks to the great machine they use to clean the disks....I open my disk draw and placed my Fear game in and closed the draw only to hear the same funny sound and same problem of no loading no f*ck all this really has p*ssed me off as FEAR FILES works with no problems what so ever im just wondering if this could be a problem with the halo edition 360 with the game FEAR if any one knows of a solution or has had the problem before i would be grateful if you would share thanks

:bang::cuss::bang:

Enamelized420
07-30-2008, 03:20 PM
is the CD drive making a nice w/ this disc as well as any others that you put in?? If so it's probably the disc drive going bad in it sorry to say. My first 360 did that to me.

wicked_d365
07-30-2008, 03:25 PM
either a really bad disk, or like Enam said, bad drive.

Variation-XBA
07-31-2008, 12:09 AM
Hard to say, if your other games works fine, then it points more to the disc, and your drive isn't liking it for some reason.

When they 'clean' the disc, they are actually resurfacing it by taking a thin layer off the top. I would ask for a better/cleaner copy or get a new one to try it with

rezzurekted
07-31-2008, 11:50 AM
is the CD drive making a nice w/ this disc as well as any others that you put in?? If so it's probably the disc drive going bad in it sorry to say. My first 360 did that to me.

Nope no other game makes any noise i still have my warrenty anyways so im not arsed if it is the console but its only 2 months old so i cant see that happening,,,,,but i took it back today anyways and got something else i'll get a fresh copy of fear next week i thinks cheers for the info tho lads :hail: