PDA

View Full Version : Official Shameful 360 Owned Games Thread!

Ninja Scroll
08-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Me and Unreal were talking about shameful achievement whoring games we owned on 360 in the "Ninja Gaiden Mission Thread" and it gave me the idea to ask what is everyones most shamefully owned 360 games and why are they.
I'm sure most of dem are easy achievement earning games, but im willing to bet alot of dem are only lame games too.

Here are mines:

Avatar, King Kong, X-Men The Official Movie, BEE Movie ( I love animated movie games, but this one is terrible), Dynasty Warriors (1st DW game I ever copped in this aweful tired ass series! Dumb retarded A.I. that just sits there letting you hack'n'slash for hours on hours of bordom :rolleyes: ) , Ninety Nine Nights (see DW :rolleyes: ) , and that's about it.

mattgame
08-06-2008, 06:38 PM
I spent money on Chromehounds. I know shoot me in the ass.

Variation-XBA
08-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Biggs, The
Bomberman: Act Zero (Sealed)
Burger King: Big Bumpin’ (Sealed)
Burger King: Pocketbike Racer
Burger King: Sneak King
Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires (Sealed)
Fantastic Four (Sealed)
Ninety Nine Nights
Superman Returns (Sealed)

Yes, I copied from my game list...and yes I keep a list :P

Ninja Scroll
08-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Biggs, The
Bomberman: Act Zero (Sealed)
Burger King: Big Bumpin’ (Sealed)
Burger King: Pocketbike Racer
Burger King: Sneak King
Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires (Sealed)
Fantastic Four (Sealed)
Ninety Nine Nights
Superman Returns (Sealed)

Yes, I copied from my game list...and yes I keep a list :P

I keep a list too! All in MS Word. For my games and movies.
Easier to track IMO. Especially if company wants to see a movie and you have boxes stacked of DVD's, HD DVD's, & Blu ray movies. It's a great reference.
I forgot about those Burger King joints. I have all 3. They are all sealed and didnt count a game that wasnt ever put into my consoles played list.
just got dem to collect.

Variation-XBA
08-07-2008, 12:45 AM
Pocketbike wasn't THAT bad for a $5 game....well, it wasn't good, but it wasn't THAT bad

Ainokeatoo
08-07-2008, 07:36 AM
Pocketbike wasn't THAT bad for a $5 game....well, it wasn't good, but it wasn't THAT bad

Lmao shut up, I had hours of fun on that game when I could find games online lmao.

Enamelized420
08-07-2008, 09:07 AM
N3, King Kong.. that's the only 2 I can think of right off hand.

I purchased Lost but that was for my fiancee, but in my collection none the less...

thatdude222
08-07-2008, 09:50 AM
none, i only buy good games.

Steeps5
08-07-2008, 03:46 PM
yeah same here, all the games i have are at least decent or better

CrazyCougar
08-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Chromehounds? Man I love that game! I still play it online.

wasabi_
08-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Only games I am shameful of owning and hope my friends never see them are

Viva Pinata
The Outfit
Rockstar Table Tennis
Assassin's Creed
Lost Planet
Halo 3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
The Burger King Games

I do have Chromehounds, but i actually think that one is cool, would be better if people I actually knew played it though.

mattgame
08-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Chromehounds? Man I love that game! I still play it online.

I did too, I just thought everybody else hated it.:D

Reclaimer
08-08-2008, 10:54 AM
I trade my games in on a constant basis when I want a new game so I really don't keep shamed games for too long. Now that I think about it, I don't think I really owned any shameful games unless you count the Burger King games which I had and got rid of.

Now if you really want me to get technical, I still have Conflict: Desert Storm from the original Xbox because it's BC with the 360 and I adore the game and I don't have an original Xbox anymore.

If Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter was BC, I'd have that game too because I like that game as well.

I used to have Kill.Switch but I hardly call that game shameful.

Conchord
08-08-2008, 04:11 PM
I bought PGR3, played it for about 10 minutes, and then immediately locked myself in my apartment for three days, without eating or drinking, and ****ting and pissing in the same spot.

Variation-XBA
08-08-2008, 06:32 PM
I bought PGR3, played it for about 10 minutes, and then immediately locked myself in my apartment for three days, without eating or drinking, and ****ting and pissing in the same spot.

Good story :rofl:

Steeps5
08-08-2008, 10:28 PM

Viva Pinata
The Outfit
Rockstar Table Tennis
Assassin's Creed
Lost Planet
Halo 3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
The Burger King Games

I do have Chromehounds, but i actually think that one is cool, would be better if people I actually knew played it though.

man i thought that assassin's creed and lost planet were good in my opinion

ok, well the offline of lost planet was really fun for me but i pretty much suck at it online lol

but i can agree with you on halo 3 now, i used to play it mostly because all my friends had it but otherwise i cant stand it anymore

lastliphe
08-09-2008, 04:32 AM
man i thought that assassin's creed and lost planet were good in my opinion

ok, well the offline of lost planet was really fun for me but i pretty much suck at it online lol

but i can agree with you on halo 3 now, i used to play it mostly because all my friends had it but otherwise i cant stand it anymore

i rode that halo 3 wagon too and i stopped playing it cause it made my hard drive sound funny everytime i loaded the game in

Ninja Scroll
08-09-2008, 06:45 PM
i rode that halo 3 wagon too and i stopped playing it cause it made my hard drive sound funny everytime i loaded the game in

Sounds like your 360 is about to get that RROD like my joint. That noise your talking about sounds like an F'N motorcycle or something! Like the 360 is trying extremely hard for the game to play or something.
I had that issues with COD4 & recently Ass-Creed & SpiderMan: Friend Or Foe, ...

speaking of Ass-Creed, I should had added that garbage to my shameful list. That game is the most overated game of 2007 by far!

frag yo mamma 2
08-19-2008, 06:15 PM
lmao well thanks for the great idea, and game list :P

LINKINPARK8591
08-20-2008, 02:25 AM

Ninja Scroll
08-24-2008, 03:24 PM
May I also add a new addition to my shameful games owned for my 360?

The god awful "Jumper". got it from Amazon.com for $9.99. game is straight dodoo garbage to say the least. Copped it for the achievements. I figured you couldnt go wrong with a game for 10 beans, but this one just proved me wrong! :trippin: It was so bad I couldnt go any further or I would feel I lost my man hood to this game.
I can only do but so much for my whoring gamerpoints ways, but I had to call it quits on this trash. AVOID AT ALL COST,..... even for $9.99! :(

Oh yeah, the movie sucked too! go figure...

Shawn-XBA
08-24-2008, 03:29 PM
My most shameful games that I own are:

All Pro Football 2k8
EarthDefenseForce 2017
Civil War
DDR Universe

Ninja Scroll
08-24-2008, 03:36 PM
My most shameful games that I own are:

All Pro Football 2k8
EarthDefenseForce 2017
Civil War
DDR Universe

No that you are no longer a virgin, and are on 14th street whoring it up for gamerpoints im willing to bet that list of yours gets longer!:D
Be careful SilentF, this achievement whoring is not healthy. :sleeping:

I borrowed a friends All Pro 2K8. And mind you I was always a supporter of the NFL 2K series dating back to the original on Dreamcast. Well this AllPro was the nail in the coffin for 2K football fans who supported them through all these years, and I even boycotted every single Madden, even when the NFL Exclusive deal went down.
Man, what this AllPro did to me. I lost all faith in them. this was the worst football game ever! Worse than those terrible Acclaim football games with Brett Favre on the cover for like 10 years straight.
After this mess I just threw in the towel of any hope for them. Damn EA won. Atleast Madden09 is decent for a change. Still a rehash of last year.

Shawn-XBA
08-24-2008, 03:52 PM
No that you are no longer a virgin, and are on 14th street whoring it up for gamerpoints im willing to bet that list of yours gets longer!:D
Be careful SilentF, this achievement whoring is not healthy. :sleeping:

I borrowed a friends All Pro 2K8. And mind you I was always a supporter of the NFL 2K series dating back to the original on Dreamcast. Well this AllPro was the nail in the coffin for 2K football fans who supported them through all these years, and I even boycotted every single Madden, even when the NFL Exclusive deal went down.
Man, what this AllPro did to me. I lost all faith in them. this was the worst football game ever! Worse than those terrible Acclaim football games with :crying:Brett Favre on the cover for like 10 years straight.
After this mess I just threw in the towel of any hope for them. Damn EA won. Atleast Madden09 is decent for a change. Still a rehash of last year.
Haha, well I ended up getting GameFly earlier this month for my ach. whoring. I'm trying not to buy anymore games just for ach. points.

I too was a huge 2K fan, I had all the 2K games back on the Dreamcast. As well as all of them for the original Xbox. Then Madden signed the deal with the NFL, I was so disappointed. I didn't go as far as boycotting Madden as I needed my NFL fix every year. I had high hopes for All Pro Football 2K8, what a disappointment that was. :cry:

Ninja Scroll
08-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Haha, well I ended up getting GameFly earlier this month for my ach. whoring. I'm trying not to buy anymore games just for ach. points.

I too was a huge 2K fan, I had all the 2K games back on the Dreamcast. As well as all of them for the original Xbox. Then Madden signed the deal with the NFL, I was so disappointed. I didn't go as far as boycotting Madden as I needed my NFL fix every year. I had high hopes for All Pro Football 2K8, what a disappointment that was. :cry:

That game depressed me. they used the same old ass Dreamcast engine they incorporated into the original Xbox, and tried to pull a fast one on everyone on the 360 with the same tired graphical engine, same music, sound effects, and play by play. What got even worse was the gameplay! Dudes juggling pass plays from player to player every pass. Glitches all over the place.

I was strong enough to hold out as long as I got my official NBA from 2K. But that AllPro was it for me.
After that mess I just got some old bargain bin Madden games on 360 a whored the achievements.
But I can tell you one thing, I wont do that for NBA Live! Not as long as NBA2K is around will you ever see another basketball sim in my dashboard! Not even for the gamerpoints. That's loyalty to the best b-ball series since Dreamcast. :cool:
I feel you on the gamefly deal. I just prefer to "own" the disc and casing. Even for the lame games. Maybe because I like to collect my games.
With those rental fees you can buy cheap ass games. Just shop around.
But I feel you yo!
And good lookin out with the Madden09 question I had for you on XBL. I was lookin all over the net ... well, but really, but I was you had it and wanted to save me the trouble to do the searching myself! :D Now I have all 1k in that game too. :hump: whoring it up!

Dre
08-29-2008, 11:49 PM

Viva Pinata
The Outfit
Rockstar Table Tennis
Assassin's Creed
Lost Planet
Halo 3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
The Burger King Games

Viva Pinata, lol. I love that game! I'm really anxious for #2 to come out next week. I think the worst games I've played for achievements are that awful Fantastic Four game and the XBLA game Mr Driller Online. Man that driller game sucks....

BTW, I'm back :)

Saw your thread Ninja Scroll and remembered good times with you and DZNuts, Maximus, etc. back in Xbox days!

spartan_043
08-30-2008, 06:27 PM
well i bought that XBOX 360 Holiday Bundle (Open Season, Cars, and Fusion Frenzy 2) for $29.99. Turns out that Cars and Open Season arnt that bad, but Fusion Frenzy, omfg...

Variation-XBA
09-01-2008, 01:25 AM
well i bought that XBOX Turns out that Cars and Open Season arnt that bad, but Fusion Frenzy, omfg...

you sound like Ninja now, trying to defend those games like Bee Movie and crap. :whistle:

l Maximus l
09-01-2008, 01:40 AM
The worst 360 game I own is Perfect Dark Zero... I played it and played it...and I really tried to like it, but, I couldn't no matter how hard I tried. I thought that perhaps playing it on-line would have made things better, but, it made things even worse. I even bought the stupid Limited Edition in the tin case...man, that game irritates the crap out of me...I hate it.

wasabi_
09-01-2008, 12:31 PM
The worst 360 game I own is Perfect Dark Zero... I played it and played it...and I really tried to like it, but, I couldn't no matter how hard I tried. I thought that perhaps playing it on-line would have made things better, but, it made things even worse. I even bought the stupid Limited Edition in the tin case...man, that game irritates the crap out of me...I hate it.

I actually liked Perfect Dark Zero. It gets all this bad hype, but I went into it expecting the worst. I finally bought it since it was just 5 bucks. It turned out to be a good time, I think its a game that you need to play with a friend, since I played co-op and really enjoyed it. I didnt play single player.

But my personal experience with the game, I would call it above average.

Ninja Scroll
09-04-2008, 05:45 PM

I'm going to have to co-sign maxi-pad-imus on this one. I forgot all about that dodoo ass turd FPS game. I was hyped for this complete letdown of a game. I got the collectors edition too. Bout the only good thing about the game was the tin case cover art work.
The 2 worst parts I can remember about this game was beating it on normal difficulty for a pitiful slap in the face 10gamerpoints & 2. killing enemies and dem fools are flowting all over the place like the game is played outer space on mars or something. :rolleyes:

you sound like Ninja now, trying to defend those games like Bee Movie and crap. :whistle:

Cars is actually a pretty good game. The movie is an animated classic! :cool:

Variation-XBA
09-08-2008, 12:22 AM
Cars is actually a pretty good game. The movie is an animated classic! :cool:

I rest my case son

Ninja Scroll
09-10-2008, 02:53 PM
I rest my case son

this coming from someone who plays all his games on easy homo gay mode? :rolleyes:
XBL Gamercards are the best proof of a fraudulent wannabe gamer! :rofl:

Who plays COD4 & NinjaGaiden2 on easy and feel they are a hardcore gamer? Oh, that's right,... you! :p

mattgame
09-11-2008, 05:32 PM
this coming from someone who plays all his games on easy homo gay mode? :rolleyes:
XBL Gamercards are the best proof of a fraudulent wannabe gamer! :rofl:

Who plays COD4 & NinjaGaiden2 on easy and feel they are a hardcore gamer? Oh, that's right,... you! :p

I did too. So does that mean I suck at life also?

Variation-XBA
09-12-2008, 01:17 AM
I did too. So does that mean I suck at life also?

But we already knew that, so that null.