PDA

View Full Version : So hows that $377 million purchase workin out for ya?

Nurb
08-06-2008, 08:39 PM
I bet most people forgot about this. Weren't we suppost to expect great things from them?

ll Mista GT ll
08-07-2008, 12:15 AM
the only good game they made was golden eye for N64 :p

Variation-XBA
08-07-2008, 12:44 AM
I was quite a fan of Viva, and Banjo is going to be awesome like the classic.

Though this is all null and void, cause when they eventually do Killer Instinct, that's all that will matter

Shadow20002
08-07-2008, 01:24 PM
There are nothing new from it.

RockTheCasba
08-09-2008, 01:07 PM
yeah perfect dark was a huge flop

mattgame
08-09-2008, 07:29 PM
They raped MS. I would sue for breach of contract.

wasabi_
08-10-2008, 10:56 PM
I want Donkey Kong Country 4 (Donkey Kong 64 was crap and doesnt count.)

Shame Nintendo owns Donkey Kong...

Max33
08-10-2008, 11:29 PM
A NEW conker would be nice

spartan_043
08-16-2008, 04:43 PM
Well Viva Pinata was a very very good game though its too bad so many people were too afraid of what people might think if they bought it, Banjo looks like it will be awsome, and a sequal to Perfect Dark Zero could actually be a good game, if not a great one.

CrazyCougar
08-16-2008, 04:54 PM
The new Viva Pinata looks like a lot of fun as well and even better than the first one. I am looking forward to that and Banjo.

Variation-XBA
08-17-2008, 12:07 AM
The new Viva Pinata looks like a lot of fun as well and even better than the first one. I am looking forward to that and Banjo.

4 player online co-op!! hell yea, im wrecking your gardens *****es! :rofl:

l Maximus l
08-17-2008, 01:25 AM
Perfect Dark Zero was a colossal disappointment - I even bought the stupid Limited Edition. I tried selling it at a garage sale that my wife had and put $5 on it and it still didn't sell. We had another garage sale and I asked for $1 for it, and still, no luck. I sold a few other games for $5 each without any problem (both XBox and XBox 360 games). I even put Perfect Dark Zero on the top of the stack...

I still have the game... Seriously, it's worse than Azurik on the original XBox...

mattgame
08-17-2008, 02:17 PM
Perfect Dark Zero was a colossal disappointment - I even bought the stupid Limited Edition. I tried selling it at a garage sale that my wife had and put $5 on it and it still didn't sell. We had another garage sale and I asked for $1 for it, and still, no luck. I sold a few other games for $5 each without any problem (both XBox and XBox 360 games). I even put Perfect Dark Zero on the top of the stack...

I still have the game... Seriously, it's worse than Azurik on the original XBox...

I'll give you 5 bucks for it.

frag yo mamma 2
08-19-2008, 06:31 PM
omg i loved the goldeneye for n64!! ty for reminding me of it, i think im goin to go and buy a console to play it!

Spinoff90
08-31-2008, 02:19 PM
I still shake my head at Microsoft for this purchase. I never liked Rare to begin with so I didn't like that aspect but could have got over it. But what really bugs me about is that they put so much money into Rare who had no proven track record with Microsoft and have yet to deliver but then with companies like BioWare, D.I.C.E. and Bizarre that did have a track record with Microsoft (Especially BioWare) and have made great games for them they let them slip away to third party publishers that then make them go multiconsole and also kill some great series such as Rallisport Challenge. :bang:

l Maximus l
09-01-2008, 01:42 AM
I'll give you 5 bucks for it.

Dude, I wouldn't even charge you...I'll even pay for postage...not kidding. Though, I would feel bad knowing that you own the game...it's terrible...lol PM me if you're still interested!

wasabi_
09-01-2008, 12:33 PM
Am i the only one who liked Perfect Dark Zero? What is this...

Variation-XBA
09-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Am i the only one who liked Perfect Dark Zero? What is this...

No, people like to complain though.

Unreal
09-01-2008, 04:02 PM
What Crazy said. I would also like to add that if you pre-order the new Banjo that the N64 version is given to you for free via a pre-order code. I can't remember where I read it at though :( Its going to XBLA btw.

Slacker
09-09-2008, 05:19 PM
the purchase of RARE was very promising but failed, they had a few great games in the past , wizard and warriors , killer instinct, Golden eye and Perfect Dark on the N64......ect.. , I hope someday they get back to what made them so great to begin with,

Variation-XBA
09-11-2008, 01:15 AM
the purchase of RARE was very promising but failed, they had a few great games in the past , wizard and warriors , killer instinct, Golden eye and Perfect Dark on the N64......ect.. , I hope someday they get back to what made them so great to begin with,

There will be a KI3 some day, just wait.