PDA

View Full Version : trying to build my collection

J1cubed
08-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Hey everybody, i'm new here. I've been collecting for a while, but have only recently found sites like this one and lowdown411 that provide good info. i don't have too many plates, but i'm currently saving money to get the eternal sonata plates and also the new Tales plate. i hope to get to know you guys better so that i can learn more.

JakofallAces
08-09-2008, 02:07 AM
awesome i am jak, stay away from me since i m ego centric and believe that i know all (which i do) and see fit to patronize and destroy all others to whom disobey or challenge me, i know practically every plate you need a rarity question answered or a god price for x plate then i am ur guy just throw me a pm and i will respond.

tinytoonsbuster
08-09-2008, 02:46 AM
the new tales plate is on my top wanted right now too. i can't wait to get that one. i'm thinkin of gettin 2... haha so i can put one on my box

SpaceGhost2K
08-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Is there a Tales plate besides the one that comes with the console in Japan? 'Cause I've spend mad money on LE Japanese stuff before but I'm not in a position to do it now. I'd be real happy to learn there's another one.

Variation-XBA
08-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Is there a Tales plate besides the one that comes with the console in Japan?

Not that I've seen so far