PDA

View Full Version : were the heck

frag yo mamma 2
08-19-2008, 07:58 PM
are u guys finding all of these faceplates????

do stickers count? like, faceplate stickers/

SpaceGhost2K
08-19-2008, 09:01 PM
Well, there are skins that cover the entire plate, and there are stickers like the stickers that came with Guitar Hero. I go on a case-by-case basis what I allow in the database, but I'm usually more inclined to say "yes" than "no."

Case in point, the DC Shoes USA plate is a vinyl skin but it was done by a guy and not a company. The X05 France event gave out about 19 different skinned plates, but since the company applied the skins instead of handing skins out to guests, I allowed them.

If you just grabbed some Strawberry Shortcake stickers and stuck them on a plate and called it "customized," I might beg to differ. Customization should require SOME kind of effort on the part of the customizer, IMHO.

frag yo mamma 2
08-19-2008, 09:35 PM
thank u , u have a pm

Variation-XBA
08-19-2008, 11:00 PM
If you just grabbed some Strawberry Shortcake stickers and stuck them on a plate and called it "customized," I might beg to differ. Customization should require SOME kind of effort on the part of the customizer, IMHO.

Hey hey....don't knock the Shortcake man....!

This would make quite the faceplate, I'd use it.

http://i-love-cartoons.com/snags/clipart/strawberry-shortcake/jpg/Strawberry-Shortcake-bike-1.jpg

SpaceGhost2K
08-20-2008, 02:38 PM
I bought a Starberry Shortcake figure to put onto a plate for Moltenluv but I guess she's out of the collecting business these days. I just meant the stickers. I'm not against a SS plate.

moltenluv
08-28-2008, 11:23 AM
I bought a Starberry Shortcake figure to put onto a plate for Moltenluv but I guess she's out of the collecting business these days. I just meant the stickers. I'm not against a SS plate.

What. Really? Awww thanks I really did want one of those. Yeah I don't think I am into collecting anymore. I keep debating if I want to get rid of what I have or not. It was very hard for me not to buy a Tales plate or the blue Soul Calibur one but I refrained myself. I dunno I just don't get excited about them anymore. That doesn't mean that I don't still love them I just don't wanna go spending my money a willy nilly like I was before. Who knows maybe someday I will return :confused:

SpaceGhost2K
08-28-2008, 01:25 PM
What. Really? Awww thanks I really did want one of those. Yeah I don't think I am into collecting anymore. I keep debating if I want to get rid of what I have or not. It was very hard for me not to buy a Tales plate or the blue Soul Calibur one but I refrained myself. I dunno I just don't get excited about them anymore. That doesn't mean that I don't still love them I just don't wanna go spending my money a willy nilly like I was before. Who knows maybe someday I will return :confused:

Get yourself that car and you'll feel better. Maybe I"ll get that job and I can sell you some insurance :)