PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaaah Sparky ****ing Fingers

Ainokeatoo
08-22-2008, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpbSuKTZQ48

XD Apparently the SW Force unleashed demo is out on marketplace it sucks because I want this game but my xbox is out getting repairs.

Omen28
08-23-2008, 12:02 AM
Wow, waste of time.

MosleyTank
08-23-2008, 12:50 AM
Wow, waste of time.

Dido!

Variation-XBA
08-23-2008, 01:29 AM
I've downloaded it and haven't even tried it yet, too much Too Human still. (FU Ninja)

Ainokeatoo
08-23-2008, 01:37 PM
I've downloaded it and haven't even tried it yet, too much Too Human still. (FU Ninja)

Lmao Tell me what you think about the demo when you end up playing it.

Variation-XBA
08-24-2008, 12:42 AM
Played it once, and deleted. I dunno. I'm not a Star Wars guy in any means (not a fan really). Powers were neat and all that, but I don't see the huge hype other than it being Star Wars related.

I did like the engine though, specially when forcing moving guy and he grabs onto other people or crates etc.

Ainokeatoo
08-24-2008, 09:55 AM
Played it once, and deleted. I dunno. I'm not a Star Wars guy in any means (not a fan really). Powers were neat and all that, but I don't see the huge hype other than it being Star Wars related.

I did like the engine though, specially when forcing moving guy and he grabs onto other people or crates etc.

I'm not a big star wars fan either, well, i'm not obsessed with it, but I do enjoy the games and movies whatnot. It's more or less the online that attracts me to the game, seeing as this is the first online star wars game other than jedi academy and one other star wars game, where you could freely swing the saber and use the powers and what not. Not like Kotor.

wicked_d365
08-25-2008, 08:35 AM
I played this over the weekend. It's ok. The force throw controls are a little goofy, but the lightsaber action is weaksause all the way. The same few moves over and over. I know the real game will have more, but I still see it being really repetitive, all of it. I might rent it, or pick it up when it's on sale.

JarkMan
08-25-2008, 12:53 PM
i played it at my friends house and its by far the best star wars game ive ever played

Unreal
08-25-2008, 05:00 PM
I've downloaded it and haven't even tried it yet, too much Too Human still.
This is the same boat I am in.