PDA

View Full Version : XBA Gaming Night

Shawn-XBA
08-24-2008, 08:17 PM
This is the start of the XBA Gaming Night, I know a lot of you seemed pretty interested in it when I said something about it earlier this month. In a nut shell this is a night to where everyone from XBA gets on and plays a game. I will post a game, night and time to play and everyone that wants to join in on the fun can come and play. This is just for fun, its not about winning or losing its about having great fun with your fellow XBA'ers.

Check out the group page:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/group.php?groupid=8

Feel free to also join the XBA Friends of Friends, XBA FoF is a gamertag created when the new FoF feature was released on XBL that allows you to look at your friends friends list. Find out more about XBA FoF here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82508).

I have also made a Madden 09 league for anyone wishing to join it.

League Name: XBA League
Please PM, IM, or XBL message me for the password.

Please check back here at this thread and the group page for future dates and times of an XBA Gaming Night.

Ninja Scroll
08-24-2008, 09:01 PM
Count me in SilentF! :cool: I'm game for an XBL/XBA Gaming Night!

If it's a fighting game (SCIV, VF5, DOA4, MK3 XBLA, SFII Hyper Fighters XBLA) or sports game (NBA2K series & Madden 2009) I will pwn everyone in this piece! :hardcore: RYUUUUUUUUUUKEEEEN TIIIIIIIIIIGER UPPERCUT!

I'm good in FPS, but that is not my strongest genre to have braggin rights in, but im no push over by any means.
Hopefully every active XBA members will give it a shot! Nothing like playing your forum friends and talkin trash about it on the boards.

Anyone feel free to send me an XBL friends invite. I'm an equal opportunity can of ass whoopin assassin! :hump:

Slowride
08-24-2008, 09:16 PM
I love CoD4. I just bought Madden a few days ago; only been able to get two games in. The first game I was getting picked off like a mofo!!!!! Second game I did better. I'll get a few more games under my belt and see you in the league! BTW, I'm the Cowboys. No if and or buts about it. ROMO For Life.

l Maximus l
08-25-2008, 12:52 AM
HOMO For Life.

Dude, seriously....

Uh, not that there's anything wrong with that :watchout:

Ninja Scroll
08-25-2008, 05:22 AM
Dude, seriously....

Uh, not that there's anything wrong with that :watchout:

ROFLMFAO!!!!! :rofl:

Not Yellow
08-28-2008, 10:40 AM
I'm in!

Steeps5
08-28-2008, 05:38 PM
I am definitely in, I don't have all those games but I do have a couple so I will be able to play.

Shawn-XBA
09-19-2008, 04:55 PM
Alright everyone, I'm going to set up a gaming night for Sunday, October 5th from 7pm EST till the last person leaves. The game that we play is open for discussion, make your suggestions. Hope to see all of you there for our first XBA Gaming Night!

Variation-XBA
09-19-2008, 10:54 PM
Hrm,

COD4 and Halo 3 are the obvious fallback options.

Burnout Paradise possibly?

thrAsher
09-20-2008, 12:43 PM
I see you on all the time, Silent, so just throw me an invite if you guys get a game going. I have zero sports games, but if it's a shooter, I'm game.

Omen28
09-20-2008, 03:50 PM
halo is always a good choice. There is always CoD4 and Rainbow Six 2. Hell there is still GoW, the first one.