View Full Version : Halo 3 achievement Annual.. hehe i got it

frag yo mamma 2
09-25-2008, 06:10 AM
yup, title says it all. WOOT!!!

jealous, yes, im sorry :)

Shawn-XBA
09-25-2008, 10:10 AM
haha, lol.

I'm going to get on later tonight and play. I haven't played Halo 3 in a couple of months, lol, so I probably won't be the best at first.

Whoopage
09-25-2008, 10:23 AM
Can you explain to me how you got it - I briefly read through the new acheivements, but I'm not sure I got how that one worked.

Thanks.

frag yo mamma 2
09-25-2008, 11:36 AM
ok, u need 4 people, on live, and play the Halo level, from start to finish. on legendary, with Iron skull on. k :) NOW, what u have to do.. after u go in and u kill that lil orbital ball thing, u come out go to the left, and get 4 ghosts sitting there just over the ledge. then, u have to play the rest of the level IN them. aint too hard, just sucked cuz the chick that was with us, man couldnt drive a ghost worth nothing. so took 1h 24m but spent about 50m or so just on the driving at the end :/

Whoopage
09-25-2008, 12:58 PM
ok, u need 4 people, on live, and play the Halo level, from start to finish. on legendary, with Iron skull on. k :) NOW, what u have to do.. after u go in and u kill that lil orbital ball thing, u come out go to the left, and get 4 ghosts sitting there just over the ledge. then, u have to play the rest of the level IN them. aint too hard, just sucked cuz the chick that was with us, man couldnt drive a ghost worth nothing. so took 1h 24m but spent about 50m or so just on the driving at the end :/

Thanks man

JakofallAces
09-25-2008, 03:48 PM
yup, title says it all. WOOT!!!

jealous, yes, im sorry :)

OMFG YOUR JESUS ALL PRAY TO YOU...jk
i got it on the 23rd BEAT THAT!!!!!!!

frag yo mamma 2
09-25-2008, 07:20 PM
ya i would of, but i was busy with RL ;) noob! :P