PDA

View Full Version : GTA IV XBL Weekend is Here

thrAsher
09-26-2008, 02:35 PM
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/events/causechaos/default.htm

Cause Chaos all Weekend Long

It's time to tear up the streets of Liberty City with your friends, as Grand Theft Auto IV™ has the most thrilling and extensive multiplayer gameplay ever experienced. For one September weekend, Xbox LIVE® offers everybody the chance to get in on the action.

Not only will the LIVE Weekend let you and your friends play together, you'll also be able to play against the Grand Theft Auto creators from Rockstar North and Rockstar Games. Everybody who registers and takes part throughout the weekend will get an exclusive gamer pic.

Play & Win Sweepstakes

Register your gamertag now and get ready for a whole weekend of Grand Theft Auto IV multiplayeraction! From 12:01 A.M. (ET) on Friday September 26 until 11:59 P.M. (ET) on Sunday September 28, you'll get an entry into the sweepstakes when you play a multiplayer match of Grand Theft Auto IV over Xbox LIVE.

We've got 24 prizes up for grabs each day, and you get a new entry into the sweepstakes for each day you play online. The lucky winner gets some fine Grand Theft Auto IV merchandise including a hoody, T-shirts, duffle bag, and a souvenir Statue of Happiness.

The Grand Prize package includes an Elite console and more GTA IV merchandise, so don't miss your chance to win!

Also some goodies to be had for logging into the Social Club.

In addition to the Play & Win Sweepstakes, Rockstar is offering some great prizes to members of the Rockstar Social Club. Register now at Rockstar Games' online portal and you may be eligible to win even more prizes.

The Rockstar Games Social Club allows you to track your progress in Grand Theft Auto IV and see how you're doing compared to your friends. Eligible members in the U.S. and Canada who log into their Social Club accounts before Midnight on September 29 may win a Grand Prize package—a home entertainment system worth over $6,000—or a runner up prize package of an exclusive Grand Theft Auto IV-branded Xbox 360 console and a host of Grand Theft Auto IV merchandise. For details and official rules visit www.rockstargames.com/socialclub/events.

And for a list of the R* peeps to keep an eye out for:

* RSG0Josh
* RSG1Neil
* RSG2David
* RSG3Ben
* RSG4Brian
* RSG5Robert
* RSG6Chris
* RSG7Steve
* RSG8John
* RSG9Justin
* RSG10Mark
* RSG11Bruce
* RSG12Steve
* RSG13Mike
* RSG14Zach
* RSG15Fred
* RSG16Paul
* RSG17Ethan
* RSG18Hugh
* RSG19David
* RSG20Ben
* RSG21Craig
* RSG22Laura
* RSG23Richard
* RSG24Greg
* RSG25PJ
* RSG26Thomas
* RSG27Simon
* RSG28Darren
* RSG29Rick
* RSG30Peter
* RSG31Felipe
* RSG32Willie

Guess I've found a reason to dust off my copy after all this time.

wicked_d365
09-26-2008, 03:14 PM
This blows. I still have no power, or internet at home due to damn Ike. I was so looking forward to this.

Variation-XBA
09-27-2008, 01:28 AM
Oh snap, Canada friendly, I may have to play this weekend