PDA

View Full Version : Doritos 360 for sale

Elite-Concepts
09-30-2008, 12:56 PM
Thats right, i am back and i have a doritos 360 for sale, this xbox was only available from a winning bag of doritos, i have a friend in america who won one and i said you guys would want it. I said it would be a good thing to offer it on here to other collector first rather than eBay.

So lets get this started.

Who wants it the most, full xbox all working

My friend is having money trouble at the min so thats why he needs to sell, this is his pride and joy so wont let it go cheap.

I am not sure of any one else owning one.

Pictures to come shortly

Who is interested, serious offers only please

¬EC

BunnyRabbit
10-01-2008, 03:15 AM
Thats right, i am back and i have a doritos 360 for sale, this xbox was only available from a winning bag of doritos, i have a friend in america who won one and i said you guys would want it. I said it would be a good thing to offer it on here to other collector first rather than eBay.

So lets get this started.

Who wants it the most, full xbox all working

My friend is having money trouble at the min so thats why he needs to sell, this is his pride and joy so wont let it go cheap.

I am not sure of any one else owning one.

Pictures to come shortly

Who is interested, serious offers only please

¬EC

I believe there are 30 of those... The Xbox 360 Elites won from the doritos instant win for voting on games?

I would like to see pic of this one? I apologize that I dont have money to buy though. If I had money to buy sweet limited xbox I would buy The limited Dark Knight 360 with Joker all over it and thing signed by Heath Ledger.. Approx $1000 for that thing ... Details of that 360 might be messed up Ive only heard of it. =/

SpaceGhost2K
10-01-2008, 10:43 AM
EC, we still need to work out the details of our deal. I should see some money in the next week or so. My PM box is full if you want to drop me an email.

Elite-Concepts
10-01-2008, 12:05 PM
i wondered why i could get hold of u lol,

can you email me please i think you know the one ed,

i lost your email address, computer had to go in for repair and outlook didnt save my emails:yikes:

Elite-Concepts
10-01-2008, 12:09 PM
I believe there are 30 of those... The Xbox 360 Elites won from the doritos instant win for voting on games?

I would like to see pic of this one? I apologize that I dont have money to buy though. If I had money to buy sweet limited xbox I would buy The limited Dark Knight 360 with Joker all over it and thing signed by Heath Ledger.. Approx $1000 for that thing ... Details of that 360 might be messed up Ive only heard of it. =/

http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doritos1fa0.jpg

i have seen this once when i was in america, very impress, i think it may be a skin but professionally applied but not sure if it is skin though

http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doritos2jy9.jpg

BunnyRabbit
10-01-2008, 01:29 PM

i have seen this once when i was in america, very impress, i think it may be a skin but professionally applied but not sure if it is skin though

http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doritos2jy9.jpg

Thats cool stuff man!

Variation-XBA
10-01-2008, 03:47 PM

I hope that wasn't professionally applied, cause the lines on the side panel don't even match up with the plate :(

Symmetric-XBA
10-01-2008, 04:11 PM
wow the # of holes covered up by the sticker. I agree w/ Var the lines don't match =(

Conchord
10-01-2008, 04:16 PM
I'll give you a pack of Bics, black ink, let me finish... fine point.

wicked_d365
10-01-2008, 04:18 PM
I thought it was a new case, but that is totally a sticker on a premium bundle, as stated, lines don't match. Weak.

SpaceGhost2K
10-01-2008, 10:35 PM
OK, to clarify:

- "Professionally Applied" does not refer to the quality of the application. It refers to the origin of the application. The skins were applied by people paid to do it, and not by the end user/customer. That makes this different than just a "Doritos skin." We (I) consider skins that are applied before they're given out as "faceplates." Skins that are given out that are not on a faceplate are "skins" and we don't track those here.

Right now, some faceplates that are professionally applied skins include the French X05 LIVE Play plates, both Canadian launch plates, Canadian X06 and Ninety Nine Nights plates. Naruto came as a plate and a skin, but not a "skinned plate." Tomb Raider was a skin. Stranglehold has a plate and a skin.

- This is still ridiculously rare, and since the skins were never available off the console, there aren't a bunch of bootleg skins out there. The value on this Xbox is very high. I wouldn't blink if someone paid $800 for the plate and $1200-$1500 for the console.

BunnyRabbit
10-02-2008, 01:07 AM
I blinked when I heard that estimate!!

Elite-Concepts
10-04-2008, 04:29 AM
is any one interested then or ?

JakofallAces
10-04-2008, 10:07 AM
is any one interested then or ?

just ebay it, no one here seems to wanna put down 1k for a chippy faceplate and xbox sorry.

FlawIe55
11-11-2008, 08:45 PM
Lemme get this straight, DORITOS paid for a custom xbox console to be made, and they bought a STICKER!?!?!?!?!?! L.O.L. good job doritos!

Variation-XBA
11-11-2008, 09:12 PM
Lemme get this straight, DORITOS paid for a custom xbox console to be made, and they bought a STICKER!?!?!?!?!?! L.O.L. good job doritos!

Way to bump the dead thread :huh:

JakofallAces
11-11-2008, 09:26 PM
way to bump the dead thread :huh:

rebumper burn!!!!!!!!!

GamerSince'76
11-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Honestly Doritos should have had someone do a better job. At least a custom paint job. I hope your friend gets what he's asking but it just looks like a used Xbox 360 with a really cheap skin. No offence to your friend. Lousy on Doritos part.

Ainokeatoo
11-12-2008, 12:24 AM
Honestly Doritos should have had someone do a better job. At least a custom paint job. I hope your friend gets what he's asking but it just looks like a used Xbox 360 with a really cheap skin. No offence to your friend. Lousy on Doritos part.

Yep, I mean really, dorito's had plenty of money to buy 30 xbox's, and have someone paint them instead of put stickers on them.

GamerSince'76
11-12-2008, 09:25 AM
Yep, I mean really, dorito's had plenty of money to buy 30 xbox's, and have someone paint them instead of put stickers on them.

If the company was going to be cheap, make half that number and do it right. Putting a sticker on looks really bad. You can clearly see how bad it looks in the areas with the vents.

FlawIe55
11-12-2008, 06:31 PM
Way to bump the dead thread :huh:

I was merely pointing out that a big company like doritos could afford to have a xbox painted rather than having a sticker made.(which I might add is what everyone else under me said also) Its not my thread why would I bump it. I was merely participating in the topic at hand.

Wow. Way to be a jerk.:huh:

Variation-XBA
11-13-2008, 12:12 AM
I was merely pointing out that a big company like doritos could afford to have a xbox painted rather than having a sticker made.(which I might add is what everyone else under me said also) Its not my thread why would I bump it. I was merely participating in the topic at hand.

Wow. Way to be a jerk.:huh:

I was only pointing out something that was a month and a half ago, that's all :huh:

FlawIe55
11-13-2008, 07:20 AM
I was only pointing out something that was a month and a half ago, that's all :huh:

excuse me for not checking the date, I'll be sure to do that next time before I post in a forum.:huh: