10-01-2008, 01:22 PM
Which game of the following will be the best one to get
fracture
fallout 3
deadspace
can only afford one this month.

Shawn-XBA
10-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Thats a very hard choose, if I had to choose one I would get Fallout 3. Fallout 3 looks amazing.

Dead Space also looks very good as well.

There is a demo on the marketplace for Fracture, if you haven't already checked it out. I didn't really care for it, just seems like every other shooter out there except for the fact you can raise and lower the ground.

wicked_d365
10-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Fallout is supposed to be around 100 hours completion. Dead space looks amazing and is getting killer feedback so far. I am going to get Dead Space personally.

Variation-XBA
10-01-2008, 03:44 PM
I'd go with Fallout 3 just because of the value and length of the game overall. Pick up the other post xmas once price drops happen.

Whoopage
10-01-2008, 04:04 PM
I'd go with Fallout 3 - it's got hours and hours of gameplay and just looks sick...

Deadspace is another on my list, but I think it might be a Bioshock type game... Meaning you play through it once, it was awesome, but then what...?

And I'm not impressed with Fracture at all.

Symmetric-XBA
10-01-2008, 04:21 PM
def. get fallout 3. Fracture was a joke, nothing very innovative there that I could see from the demo except for the whole controlling ground issue. Deadspace could easily be a sleeper hit that will fall under the radar of the whole GoW2, fallout 3 and fable 2. The only deal w/ deadspace (which I could assume would be the case for all the games you mentioned) is the "replay" factor. I think that for the money investment you'd get the most "bang for your buck" w/ fallout 3. I can't wait to go through it multiple times to see the different ways that you can interact w/ society lol.

Unreal
10-01-2008, 10:43 PM
I am going to go with what everyone else has said. IMO Fallout 3 would be your best bet. The devs along have a proven track record that you will end up with a killer app. Well worth your time and money.

Omen28
10-01-2008, 11:36 PM
You don't need to hear it again but I am gonna say it. I would def. get Fallout 3. Dead Space also looks good but no where near fallout. Fallout 3 is game of the year.

y2kash_14
10-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Fallout 3 by a mile

PhoenixGuard
10-03-2008, 06:08 PM
I think that I'd enjoy Fallout 3 the most out of all those games.

Variation-XBA
10-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Looks like we have a winner.

This is when he comes back a month later and posts "I decided on Saints Row 2!!!!!"

SpaceGhost2K
10-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Fallout if you liked Oblivion.

Dead Space if you like Resident Evil.

Fracture if you like Halo or Gears.

I love Elder Scrolls games but I'm not sure about Fallout.
Dead Space looks like it will be a huge winner this year.
Fracture is getting dissed left and right, but mostly by people who only played the tutorial level that is on the demo. It isn't the greatest games ever, by any stretch, but the multiplayer is worth a look. I HIGHLY suggest you give it a chance, by renting it if you have to.