PDA

View Full Version : Which one.....

Shadow Warrior
10-09-2008, 04:55 PM
hey guys,

First off I am new here, and am going to be picking up a 360 either tomorrow night or saturday morning.

i am just kind of curious as to weather to get the 120gb or the 60gb? I am kind of leaning towards the 60gb as I have a HDTV but its only good for 420p and 1080i so the HDMI cable isnt something of concern for me. And I also wont be using it for music and video storage. So I am thinking the 60gb unless there is some other reason to get the 120 that I am missing?

Also still seeing the RRoD popping up on a lot of forums, is something that is just more prone to the older models, or is still happening a lot with the newer models as well?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Tommy

wicked_d365
10-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Depends on how much you plan on putting on your HD. I would recommend getting an external HD, or using your comp for music and vids, that's what i did. I have an external for my music and movies, keeps the HD on the unit from working it's ass off while playing and listening.

Variation-XBA
10-09-2008, 05:12 PM
If you arn't concerned with the larger HD (which you arn't, since you can stream all music/movies/pictures anways), I woul just go with the pro since you won't even be using the HDMI cable anyways.

Should you upgrade your tv eventually, you cvan buy an HDMI cable later on no big deal.

Pick up a Play and Charge kit and Xbox Live and you will be set.

The RROD issue is nothing like it used to be. Since launch it's a new mobo and chip and the defective rate is nowhere near what it used to be near launch.