PDA

View Full Version : Did Far Cry 2 get Bioshocked?

GamerSince'76
10-23-2008, 05:47 PM
Link:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1521068375/m/6911036696

IMHO the game will still look great. I'm going to play later tonight.

Nurb
10-23-2008, 07:25 PM
its called widescreen not CROPPEDscreen. Damn devs should know better

GamerSince'76
10-23-2008, 09:55 PM
IMHO FC2 has graphics that are on par to MGS4. The game has 50 square KM of land and I've only obviously covered a small portion. I'm going to game hard with FC2 this weekend. It's impressive to have graphics this good in such a massive environment.

OBL infad3ll
10-23-2008, 10:15 PM
OMG i bought this game even after seeing this link and i just thought it would be fine, but the view just makes you feel dizy and confused! i cant wait till they fix it, then this will be a good game.

Symmetric-XBA
10-23-2008, 11:29 PM
IMHO FC2 has graphics that are on par to MGS4. The game has 50 square KM of land and I've only obviously covered a small portion. I'm going to game hard with FC2 this weekend. It's impressive to have graphics this good in such a massive environment.

lol you want to talk land mass and size of area? Oblivion took about 45 min. to walk from one side of the map to the other, lol now Sacred 2 will take you anywhere from 5-6 HOURS just to walk from one side of the map to the other. lol Wrap your minds around that scale. lol So to put things into perspective you could walk in Oblivion from one side to the other and back again 6 times and still not reach the other side in sacred 2 lol.

GamerSince'76
10-23-2008, 11:53 PM
I checked out Sacred 2 and figured it would have to be a PC game. I used to be big into PC's but I got tired of the "PC catch up game". Every six months or so having to add more ram, higher end video card and then there were compatability issues with some games. You never know until you try running them.

I decided to get FC2 since I like most shooters and the atmosphere alone makes the game worth getting for me. I played previous games and thought the game would have been much better without the Trigen. Now that they are taken out, I can't whine that the game is just a run of the mill shooter without them.

There are a lot of weapons in the game, the graphics are really good and the realism is a bonus for me. Can't wait to burn grass and watch the wind fan the flames. :cheers:

Symmetric-XBA
10-23-2008, 11:56 PM
Sacred 2 is coming to the 360 man, didn't know if you knew or not, and there is NO difference between the pc and the 360 version.

OBL infad3ll
10-23-2008, 11:59 PM
ok ive wanted to ask for a while now but havent, what does IMHO mean? no specific reason i asked here, just happened to see it. :D

GamerSince'76
10-24-2008, 12:06 AM
ok ive wanted to ask for a while now but havent, what does IMHO mean? no specific reason i asked here, just happened to see it. :D

In My Honest Opinion.

I'm still curious what it means when people say on forums "Have a cookie" :huh:

SamSmith
10-24-2008, 06:49 AM
Humble opinion.

GamerSince'76
10-24-2008, 05:35 PM
Humble opinion.

Hmmm. That's the most common definition. I always thought it was "honest".

TheCovenant
10-28-2008, 04:12 AM
Hmmm. That's the most common definition. I always thought it was "honest".

i think i asked that in these very forums back in the days of apothecaries and noblemen. Yea its "in my humble opinion" but i could see how honest could just as easily work.

oh and i guess to contribute to the thread, i really didnt have an issue with bioshocks widescreen problem although i would argue with those who want what they paid for ( i have a 42 inch DLP in my bedroom).

mattgame
10-29-2008, 05:38 PM
I just copped FC2 but I got it for the PS3. I need room for GOW2 so it would get no burn on the 360.