PDA

View Full Version : MS offers $50,000 reward for missing boy

GamerSince'76
10-25-2008, 12:13 PM
Link:

http://www.ripten.com/2008/10/24/microsoft-and-jack-thompson-offer-assistance-in-finding-missing-ontario-teen-reward-reaches-50000/

MS offers $50,000 and Jack Thompson offers his opinion. Way to go Jack !!!

Symmetric-XBA
10-25-2008, 12:48 PM
omg are you serious?? a kid got pissed off that his dad wanted to take his xbox away and so he ran away??? wow i hope they find the kid, but that kid need some serious mental help. wait till real life sets in and hits him right between the eyes lol there are a lot bigger disappointments than a parent telling his kid "i'm taking your xbox away".

Ainokeatoo
10-25-2008, 01:06 PM
LMFAO This makes me laugh, I'm going to suppose in some way, in the end, this will all be microsoft's fault.

Symmetric-XBA
10-25-2008, 01:11 PM
lol seriously, i'm glad to see a parent take charge like that. children these days are so ****ing whining and crying when their GAME SYSTEM gets taken away?? I remember when I was growing up if I did something bad my dad put me back in line and I learned from it. Now-a-days though some parents just let their kids run wild and have no control over their development. Those are what I call bad parents. I'd applaude this father for teaching his son a lesson. Wow what a temper tantrum. lol "my daddy was gonna take away my xbox so i decided to leave the house". what a bi**h lol I bet he was one of those punk lil whiny brats on xbl who I always mute.

Ainokeatoo
10-25-2008, 01:15 PM
lol seriously, i'm glad to see a parent take charge like that. children these days are so ****ing whining and crying when their GAME SYSTEM gets taken away?? I remember when I was growing up if I did something bad my dad put me back in line and I learned from it. Now-a-days though some parents just let their kids run wild and have no control over their development. Those are what I call bad parents. I'd applaude this father for teaching his son a lesson. Wow what a temper tantrum. lol "my daddy was gonna take away my xbox so i decided to leave the house". what a bi**h lol I bet he was one of those punk lil whiny brats on xbl who I always mute.

Lmfao the kid's lucky he's being looked for, to be honest, if I did that my dad wouldn't even come look for me, he'd lock the door and say "**** you then!"... But then again, I lived on an island surrounded by water, unless I wanted to drown halfway to california, there was nowhere I 'could' go lmao.

GamerSince'76
10-25-2008, 02:48 PM
Lmfao the kid's lucky he's being looked for, to be honest, if I did that my dad wouldn't even come look for me, he'd lock the door and say "**** you then!"... But then again, I lived on an island surrounded by water, unless I wanted to drown halfway to california, there was nowhere I 'could' go lmao.

That is really funny. :cheers:

That kid is probably dead. Any kid should know the way the world is today that you don't run away.

LINKINPARK8591
10-25-2008, 10:35 PM

the kids emo, Probably still complaining " oh my god the world is so cruel cuz my xbox got taken away." thinking he'll teach his dad a lesson but screwing himself over and running away.

lol your dad would just say **ck you then! lol sorry i find it funny. So then your dad changes the locks on you.

Ainokeatoo
10-25-2008, 10:48 PM
lol your dad would just say **ck you then! lol sorry i find it funny. So then your dad changes the locks on you.

LMFAO All humor intended my dad's one of those old fashioned parents, if I catch you, imma beat your ass, if I can't catch you, i'm locking your ass out. But ya know I turned out fine, it's all about keeping your head down and gritting your teeth, then taking out the anger on the first jerk that pisses you off the next day, or a punching bag. I preferred the latter.

But really, all you canadians should go look for the kid, then give half that money to Kam to bribe him for our forum back.

LeThAl REMiX
10-25-2008, 11:00 PM
meh this kid was obsessed with his xbox. that is so not me... well mabye a little haha. hopefully hes found. apparently authorities hes with some guy he was talking to on XBL. Which makes it kind a scary.

GamerSince'76
10-25-2008, 11:05 PM
I heard on the news that they found a blue jacket and some snacks. Maybe the kid put some thought into this and he's alive.

This is the newscaster that I would give 10 years of my life and cut out my left kidney to be with

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/ARONO129/jacque26.jpg

Jacqueline Milczarek

If she brings the news that the world is ending, I'll still be smiling.

Ainokeatoo
10-25-2008, 11:08 PM
I heard on the news that they found a blue jacket and some snacks. Maybe the kid put some thought into this and he's alive.

This is the newscaster that I would give 10 years of my life and cut out my left kidney to be with

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/ARONO129/jacque26.jpg

Jacqueline Milczarek

If she brings the news that the world is ending, I'll still be smiling.

Holy ****, did that lady just fricken move?! I swear to god gamer, I hope you put in a different picture because she wasn't holding out her hand before I quoted this post.

GamerSince'76
10-25-2008, 11:12 PM
Holy ****, did that lady just fricken move?! I swear to god gamer, I hope you put in a different picture because she wasn't holding out her hand before I quoted this post.

s'rooms?

:rofl:

Ainokeatoo
10-25-2008, 11:13 PM
s'rooms?

:rofl:

Lmao Dude i'm not even playing, when I opened the page she was lookin at me with her eyebrow raised, then I quoted the post and she had her hand out to the side. I'm spooked.:rofl:

GamerSince'76
10-25-2008, 11:24 PM
Lmao Dude i'm not even playing, when I opened the page she was lookin at me with her eyebrow raised, then I quoted the post and she had her hand out to the side. I'm spooked.:rofl:

ROFL I found this picture of her and liked the way she looked better and replaced it. The rattling sounds you will hear on your roof tonight I have no clue about.

She has got to be the sexiest most flawless woman I have ever seen. Man do I watch a lot of news.

LINKINPARK8591
10-27-2008, 08:09 AM
ROFL I found this picture of her and liked the way she looked better and replaced it. The rattling sounds you will hear on your roof tonight I have no clue about.

She has got to be the sexiest most flawless woman I have ever seen. Man do I watch a lot of news.

she is damn fine, yummy.

Variation-XBA
10-28-2008, 12:40 AM
Pass.

We need more asian newscasters, then maybe I'd watch it.

LINKINPARK8591
10-28-2008, 04:43 AM
Pass.

We need more asian newscasters, then maybe I'd watch it.

asian newscaster that strips?

Variation-XBA
10-28-2008, 11:35 PM
asian newscaster that strips?

SOLD! :hail:

SpaceGhost2K
10-29-2008, 12:03 AM
It's pretty simplistic to point to the kid, or point to the parents, or to the industry, or whatever. There are a lot of things that have to come together for events like this to happen. I know that I have a cousin with a kid who has become video game obsessed. He's 17, and he'll get violent if you try to separate him from the game. What's a single mom to do, drug him? Club him? Have him arrested? She's afraid to intervene. That doesn't make her a bad parent. It makes her a parent with a child with a problem. She could try to do the right thing and very possibly end up dead.

LINKINPARK8591
10-29-2008, 12:36 AM
I'd say club him caveman style. Knock sense into him.

Marcello
10-29-2008, 11:24 AM
I spend a LOT of time studying for the tests in LawSchool, than I get to work just to see that in practice things work way differently than you expected, But that's ok... Than you study some more, and out of nowhere someone decides to change EVERYTHING about Penal Process, which means everything on Penal Process I learned in the last year or so can be thrown away, cause it's useless with the new changes... Sometimes I find some free time to play my beloved X360.... AND THE BOY RUNS AWAY BECAUSE HIS DAD SAYS HE WAS GONNA TAKE THE VIDEOGAME AWAY?! Dude, sincerely the boy runs away and now what? He's not playing the game either I guess o.O Doesn't sound like a smart move at all...

l Maximus l
10-29-2008, 09:48 PM
I'd hit it. (newcaster - not lost kid)

LINKINPARK8591
10-29-2008, 11:11 PM

:rofl::rofl:that was funny. i automatically assumed the newscaster, but found it funny that you had to throw in yeah the newscaster not the kid.
(never pictured you a friend of pedobear)

thatdude222
10-30-2008, 02:12 PM
he deserves to be lost. and come on, jack....excessive video game use a physiological condition?

look that word up.

GamerSince'76
10-30-2008, 07:59 PM

She has the most perfect face I have ever seen. What a goddess. You know what that means...........

She must be gay. :(

LINKINPARK8591
10-30-2008, 09:02 PM
She has the most perfect face I have ever seen. What a goddess. You know what that means...........

She must be gay. :(

it's possible but doesn't necessarily mean she is.

Clintman
10-30-2008, 09:52 PM
This kid lives like 10 minutes away from me.

Marcello
10-31-2008, 11:20 AM
This kid lives like 10 minutes away from me.

Find him to get the reward!!!! Plus you can consider that reward like "life achievement"
huauhahua

"Life" = find the lost boy to get this achievement