PDA

View Full Version : I'm here for I'm mad and proud

Marcello
10-25-2008, 03:32 PM
Hello everyone, name's Marcello, I love writing reviews and I love this asylum cause we patients can write our reviews (in blood? hehehe). I'm a sci-fi fan, and a psycho-terror fan as well. When it comes to multiplayer I have a (huge) taste for co-op, rather than matches per se.
I used to write some reviews for gamespot, but they seem extremely sold-out to certain games lately, thus I'm going to begin writing my reviews here, and, if possible, downright copy and paste the stuff I had written for Gamespot...

Enamelized420
10-25-2008, 04:42 PM
Welcome aboard Marcello, glad to have you as a part of the community. Always nice to have another person to put up reviews. I look forward to seeing some of your work and see you around the boards...

LeThAl REMiX
10-25-2008, 05:23 PM
Welcome to the forums Marcello. Looking forward to reading some of your reviews.

GamerSince'76
10-25-2008, 05:41 PM
Awesome to have you here.

Kamshaft
10-25-2008, 05:48 PM
Yes, welcome!

Marcello
10-25-2008, 05:53 PM
Thanks everyone, I'm looking forward to making new friends and fighting alongside (or against hehehe) you in the Live hehehe

Omen28
10-25-2008, 06:35 PM
Welcome, I look forward to reading your reviews.

mattgame
10-25-2008, 09:55 PM
Why are you mad though?

LINKINPARK8591
10-25-2008, 10:24 PM
Why are you mad though?

because you must have already put him through a painful initiation. Welcome and enjoy your stay. Look foward to seeing you around and maybe on live as well.

LeThAl REMiX
10-25-2008, 10:48 PM
Hit me up with a friend request on live.

GamerSince'76
10-25-2008, 10:57 PM
Why are you mad though?

I was wondering why he is proud. Everybody is mad.

Variation-XBA
10-26-2008, 09:21 PM
I used to write some reviews for gamespot, but they seem extremely sold-out to certain games lately

Yea, after that whole incident with the Kane And Lynch debacle, I don't go there anymore.

Marcello
10-27-2008, 02:31 PM
I was wondering why he is proud. Everybody is mad.

I'm proud of being mad ;) And I'm mad cause... hummmm... I dunno... Cause I like Avril Lavigne and Rammstein the same? o.O or maybe because The Big Lebowski is my favourite movie ever... hummmm

Marcello
10-27-2008, 02:37 PM
Yea, after that whole incident with the Kane And Lynch debacle, I don't go there anymore.

that was the first time I saw there was something worng, I don't quite know what was the incident, but Gamespot massacred Kane & Lynch and that was a game that gave me MUCH pleasure... It seems that mosty of those "big
critic dudes" are being downright paid to give big scores, i mean, Halo 3 got the highest scores and, ok, it IS a good game, but it's hardly the best one for the X360; the same goes for GTA IV, and then comes this new franchises, like Too Human or Kane & Lynch and the games are great (ok, they might not be as good they should) and entertaining and the dudes stomp on them for very stupid reasons: they complained that Too Human's story forced the player to have a norse mythology background, that's true, but they can't expect the developers to place the whole myth in a game, the vikings have enbdless versions of endless tales for christ's sake, and I don't remebver God of War having explained everything to the very last detail... Now with Silent Hill they said the graphics rocked and the story sucked, oh well, with all due respecty the graphics are below average and the story is one of the best in the series, I doubt they're even playing the games they review anymore...