PDA

View Full Version : Yes!! Finally!

Omen28
10-25-2008, 04:37 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-1783-New-NXE-Spells-The-End-for-0-Point-Gamercard-Games.html

I don't know about you guys, but this bugs the **** out of me.

One of the things that has bugged most gamers (well, the anal ones (me included)) has been that demos used to leave nasty 0 point totals on your card, however, that's been remedied now, but it unfortunately wasn't retroactive.

Thanks to an article by CVG, it was revealed that now you will have the ability to delete not only the old 0 point demos, but any game that you have 0 points on. It states:

"The My Xbox tab lets you manage your Avatar and profile settings - basically all of the options you find on the current Xbox Guide. Your played games and their achievements are also neatly displayed on the horizontal scroll with a new bonus feature; you can now delete played games you don't want displayed from your list, as long as you have 0 Gamescore on them."

Happy days? Happy days indeed. At least I can say bye to that ghastly 0 from the Gauntlet demo from way back in December 05 ... It's been keeping me awake for going on 3 years now!

So they are finally going to fix it. I can't wait, I have been wanting all the 0 point demos off my gamercard for a while.

Enamelized420
10-25-2008, 04:44 PM
I think that will be a cool addition to be able to do that. I know I've got some Arcade titles I'd love to remove and a couple of retails as well. Can't wait. Thanks for sharing.

Unreal
10-25-2008, 06:45 PM
I like it. I have a couple of games I want off that are at 0. As well as the Final Fantasy IX demo that is on there.

Ninja Scroll
10-26-2008, 07:09 PM
So we cant do this until the launch of the New Xbox Experience?:watchout:

I can't wait to get rid of some crap on my list too! FFXI, Ecco The Dolphin, MegaMan9, Duke Nukem, & Ninety Nine Nights! :mad:

Ainokeatoo
10-26-2008, 07:14 PM
So we cant do this until the launch of the New Xbox Experience?:watchout:

I can't wait to get rid of some crap on my list too! FFXI, Ecco The Dolphin, MegaMan9, Duke Nukem, & Ninety Nine Nights! :mad:

Ecco the dolphin... Dude the hell you were smokin when you downloaded that? :rofl:

Variation-XBA
10-26-2008, 09:24 PM
Sweet, I can finally take off those damn arcade demo's back at launch off my tag

Flood
10-26-2008, 10:12 PM
i never realized this bugged people so much

Variation-XBA
10-26-2008, 11:18 PM

It's just one of those small things that was an annoyance back at launch, cause you couldn't see what someone was REALLY playing, cause it was always cluttered with all those 0 score demos.

Ninja Scroll
10-27-2008, 09:24 PM
Ecco the dolphin... Dude the hell you were smokin when you downloaded that? :rofl:

I have always been a Sega mark. Supported dem with all the fan boy'izm possible since the Sega Genesis to the shiitty 32X, Dreamcast etc.
I guess you can say I took this one for the team?! :D

3 letters for you homie: O.C.D! This eats people up. I know it's something I can't wait till it takes effect. Plus is makes peoples games played list look weak like they couldnt earn any achievements in them, where they only had the demo, yet no one knows that but the gamer himself.

WillyV2
10-27-2008, 09:25 PM
It's never really bothered me..

*shrugs* Oh well.