PDA

View Full Version : Your absolute hardest achievement that made you so proud you wet yourself.

Ainokeatoo
10-25-2008, 11:02 PM
As the title states, any achievement that either you got or want to get that made you wet yourself after either you got it, or you saw what you needed to do for it. Of course you don't actually wet yourself, unless you did, then that's pretty cool, and we need to get you a life :rofl:. Anywho onto mine!

Absolutely any FFXI achievement, I don't have any and for good reason, one, I hardly play it anymore, two, the first achievement you 'can' get is to get to level 75. This is no, one week two week chore, this is damn months, unless you really 'do' have no life and sit there allowing your eyeballs to rot and fry while staring at a TV screen all night and all day long for a good two weeks or so. That, or you have a high level buddy who, like you, has no life and can sit there just healing you while you level, which is damn near impossible to do seeing as the area's some people play in give level 70 players a good whopping.

Basically, this is the only game, I have ever played since the 360 launched, that I have managed to never get a single achievement for, I'd love to see gamescore whore's take a whack at this. Oh, and just so those who are gamescore whores, it's not like WoW you can't buy accounts off E-bay, no, your ffxi online account is linked to your gamertag, so you can't buy someone else's account, nor, unless you call C/S which even then is a long shot, you can't use a different account other than the one you linked it to. (but you can play using a silver membership :D)

GamerSince'76
10-25-2008, 11:11 PM
I have been known to wet myself (from the back) at some unopportune times but what made me very proud was killing RAAM in Gears after giving up on him, trading the game and then buying it and beating him 13 months later.

Ainokeatoo
10-25-2008, 11:29 PM
I have been known to wet myself (from the back) at some unopportune times but what made me very proud was killing RAAM in Gears after giving up on him, trading the game and then buying it and beating him 13 months later.

LMFAO I did that, I didn't sell the game and buy it again, but I did put it down for an extended period of time until I got bugged to help a friend and whaddaya know, I actually finished it. lmao.

GamerSince'76
10-25-2008, 11:41 PM
LMFAO I did that, I didn't sell the game and buy it again, but I did put it down for an extended period of time until I got bugged to help a friend and whaddaya know, I actually finished it. lmao.

I started to read when the game came out that people played co-op to beat RAAM. I tried alone for a long time and then decided to give it another go. It was just too good a game to cheat myself out of finishing.

Unreal
10-26-2008, 12:47 AM
My hardest achievement has to be lasting 7 days in Dead Rising. Anyone that has played the game knows that you can't save during it and each day in game is 2 hours real time (14 hours). I found a way that I could do things while the game was on that made it easier. So I was able to do things around the house.

thrAsher
10-26-2008, 02:14 AM
If an achievement ever actually makes me wet myself, I will surely remember this thread.

Ninja Scroll
10-26-2008, 07:04 PM
As the title states, any achievement that either you got or want to get that made you wet yourself after either you got it, or you saw what you needed to do for it. Of course you don't actually wet yourself, unless you did, then that's pretty cool, and we need to get you a life :rofl:. Anywho onto mine!

Absolutely any FFXI achievement, I don't have any and for good reason, one, I hardly play it anymore, two, the first achievement you 'can' get is to get to level 75. This is no, one week two week chore, this is damn months, unless you really 'do' have no life and sit there allowing your eyeballs to rot and fry while staring at a TV screen all night and all day long for a good two weeks or so. That, or you have a high level buddy who, like you, has no life and can sit there just healing you while you level, which is damn near impossible to do seeing as the area's some people play in give level 70 players a good whopping.

Basically, this is the only game, I have ever played since the 360 launched, that I have managed to never get a single achievement for, I'd love to see gamescore whore's take a whack at this. Oh, and just so those who are gamescore whores, it's not like WoW you can't buy accounts off E-bay, no, your ffxi online account is linked to your gamertag, so you can't buy someone else's account, nor, unless you call C/S which even then is a long shot, you can't use a different account other than the one you linked it to. (but you can play using a silver membership :D)

LOL, I feel you on the FFXI achievements. All those joints are insane. I got the final FFXI version from amazon.com for a dub with all the expansion packs.
Man, the downloading took so long that I never got into the game at all. Ended up just deleting the shiit before they started charging my credit card! :D
But I did peep the list of gamer points for it and I knew I was not going to even try to get one of those.

Other games I dont have any achievements in that I can remember in my collection are MegaMan9, Ninety Nine Nights (lame ass crap), & Ecco The Dolphins (why I downloaded this mess I dunno), and Duke Nukem 3D (booooring).
The one im most proud of is the final Lost Odyssey 100pts for completing Disc4. Not the hardest to get, but the most proudest.

Symmetric-XBA
10-26-2008, 10:20 PM
one of the hardest ones I've had to go for was in dead space w/ the whole "don't get c0cky kid" achv. where you have to have over %50 shields when you start @ 85%. That was def. a pain that took me days to get.

BananaMan
10-27-2008, 03:38 AM
Beating rainbow on realism mode. I think it was like some kinda champion achievement 130g or something.

Getting 1000 on halo 3 was sweet...but they added 700 more points...lame.

Symmetric-XBA
10-27-2008, 07:25 AM
I'd have to say another pain in the @$$ achv. was getting the full elite armor set in Too Human. It was only 5 points but i don't see how that would be possible w/o duping.

LINKINPARK8591
10-27-2008, 08:05 AM
I'd have to say another pain in the @$$ achv. was getting the full elite armor set in Too Human. It was only 5 points but i don't see how that would be possible w/o duping.

havent played it, i almost picked it up a while back. What's your opinion on it. Sym?

eh going to have to think on this one...concerning acheivement

Symmetric-XBA
10-27-2008, 09:24 AM
havent played it, i almost picked it up a while back. What's your opinion on it. Sym?

eh going to have to think on this one...concerning acheivement

Its def. a rental at best. For a game that has had a development life cycle of 10 years the effort does not show. The graphics are alright at best, they were going to use Epic's unreal engine, however, they publicly stated that there was a problem w/ the engine and they had to scrap it and start from the beginning. The innovation of the right joystick to attack is something that is fun for the first few battles, however, when you realize that the camera control is almost non-existent, it rapidly looses all enjoyment. The camera can be a severe problem at some times, 'nuff said on that one. The addition of co-op is nice b/c it allows you to play through the campaign w/ a friend, however, this as well is no w/o its problems. First off the connection issues btw you and your co-op person is critical otherwise, you will find a severely lagging game ahead of you. Also you will get to deal w/ some of the rudest most unintelligent people on the planet. I had a guy who came in and saw my character as a cybernetic champion w/ full set, he asked me if I would GIVE him my armor and everything for the achv. and when I told him no, he said "Well F*** you B****, you F***ing F****t..." and so on and so forth. Now I used to be a generous guy and just join random rooms, gift the host about $100 million for nothing and then bolt out, however, after dealing w/ people who were 95% of the time like that moron I stopped being so nice. Bottom line, don't buy it, just rent it for the achv. Speaking of achv. w/ that game there is one 5 point achv. which is to obtain a full elite lvl. 50 armor suit (helmet, chest piece, shoulders, gloves, pants, boots, and weapon). This is INSANE due to the fact that you can spend literally 1 1/2 hours playing through 1 level and not get any elite armor drops. Many rumors about "how to get armor" have been floating around, but bottom line is that the elite armor is set to a randomizer and its a complete luck of the draw. I devoted I'd say about 40 hours (after already playing it about 83 hours) to strictly going through the levels looking for elite armor and I'd have absolutly no luck. One last gripe about the game, if you play a multiplayer game of it, and then you proceed to activate the "spires" in the beginning of the level, but then for some reason you decide not to play, you will have to re-play through the ENTIRE level before those beginning spires can reactivate. Major B.S. in my eyes. Bottom line is, rent the game, enjoy the story, get what achv. you can in the time frame and then dump it back to the store.

Unreal
10-27-2008, 02:50 PM
Its possible without duping. I got it legit but it took 100 hours :yikes:

TheCovenant
10-27-2008, 08:49 PM

3 days ago i beat raam on insane by my damn self, and later on that day with my ex girlfriend so she got the achievement too. It was one of the hardest damn boss battles ever (and i beat ninja gaiden 1 & 2). However i was more impressed with my ex girlfriends achievement of last night. She got the "motherload" achievement on puzzle fighter, which she did by making a 35 block combo. Sexy.

Variation-XBA
10-28-2008, 12:45 AM
Havn't gotten it yet, but when I get the damn survive a million achievement on Geo Wars 1, I'm going to go make some sweet love to my woman as my reward.

Symmetric-XBA
10-28-2008, 08:09 AM
Havn't gotten it yet, but when I get the damn survive a million achievement on Geo Wars 1, I'm going to go make some sweet love to my woman as my reward.

Easy way to do that is continue in a counter-clockwise rotation and save your bombs till you reach over 600k. By that time you should have a multiplier higher than 7 and that should allow you to get that achv. Just remember to save your multiplier lol thats the name of the game lol. No this msg. was not sent on behalf of your woman lol.

Variation-XBA
10-28-2008, 11:33 PM
Easy way to do that is continue in a counter-clockwise rotation and save your bombs till you reach over 600k. By that time you should have a multiplier higher than 7 and that should allow you to get that achv. Just remember to save your multiplier lol thats the name of the game lol. No this msg. was not sent on behalf of your woman lol.

Oh I know how to play, and I get close quite a few times but I can't just survive it for the achievement :(

Alex5101
10-29-2008, 08:07 PM
One of the hardest achievements for me, and one of the ones I'm the most proud of, was getting the "Mile High Club" achievement on COD4. The one where you have to beat the mission in the plane after the epilogue on Veteran. That's some hard ****, fun as hell though. First time I beat it I shot the end guy in the leg and I lost cause it said: "Real soldiers don't shoot for flesh wounds" or something along those lines. SO frustrating. XD

l Maximus l
10-29-2008, 09:44 PM
Getting all of the skulls in Halo 3...I was practically possessed in wanting to get them all...I went on-line to look at the cheats... Also, everyone trying to figure out how to get the last one...good times.

Variation-XBA
10-30-2008, 02:27 AM
Getting all of the skulls in Halo 3...I was practically possessed in wanting to get them all...I went on-line to look at the cheats... Also, everyone trying to figure out how to get the last one...good times.

Didn't I do a few of those with you? You kept hounding me to show you

y2kash_14
10-31-2008, 02:28 PM
The first time my buddies and I scored 1,000,000 points in Rock Band. Me on Expert guitar, my buddy on expert bass, and my other friend on hard drums playing Green Grass High Tides. I aced the 1st solo and got +90% on solo 2. It was an epic time. Since then we've scored much higher, but the first time was the most exciting.

l Maximus l
10-31-2008, 02:44 PM
Didn't I do a few of those with you? You kept hounding me to show you

lol, Vari....yes you did, sir!!!!

LeThAl REMiX
11-02-2008, 08:59 AM
I got all the skulls as well. But the one that I was most shocked with was "My Love for you is like a Truck" on GoW. Have to defeat a berserker on Hardcore. He made me **** my pants the first time I saw him, it was all that much worse when he was a little more pissed off with me lol.

x11 M3GAC0N 11x
02-28-2009, 11:47 AM
Most proud one I got was definitely completing Scorpion's Kombo Challenge. If you have MK VS DCU then you understand how amazingly, godly difficult that is. You literally have to be MLG Pro to get it. I'm pretty sure that only 100 or so people in the world have it so I'm damn proud. :hail:

Hurr0
02-28-2009, 02:07 PM
50 Cent BotS, lost on easy mode, reward - 0 gp, Acheivement "Not Bulletproof" ;)