PDA

View Full Version : Mirror's Edge and Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts Demo

Shawn-XBA
10-31-2008, 06:28 AM
Two new demos are available now on the marketplace. Can't wait to check out the Mirror's Edge demo, I've been waiting to check that game out for a while now.

Ninjermy
10-31-2008, 10:48 AM
Downloading Mirror's Edge now :hail:

LINKINPARK8591
10-31-2008, 10:49 AM
looks interesting i'm gonna have to download the demo later today.

Ninjermy
10-31-2008, 12:12 PM
I gave the demo a runthrough. The visuals are very impressive. The learning curve.. isn't steep enough? It felt like a 3 year old could pick up the controller and keep up with me - and for crying out loud, im a free running ninja! o0

Variation-XBA
10-31-2008, 12:15 PM
Banjo demo is awesome, I really want this now being a fan of the originals. There are tons of characters you'll recognize and the polish looks great

Omen28
10-31-2008, 05:38 PM
I just got done playing the Mirror's Edge demo. I love it. I think it is very cool they way they did it. I need to learn how to do combat a little more fluently but other than that I think this game is going to be a good one.

Shawn-XBA
10-31-2008, 09:17 PM
I just played the Mirror's Edge demo, it is pretty cool. I'll defiantly have to rent the game.

I'm going to play the Banjo-Kazooie demo next.

Ainokeatoo
10-31-2008, 11:16 PM
I just played the Mirror's Edge demo, it is pretty cool. I'll defiantly have to rent the game.

I'm going to play the Banjo-Kazooie demo next.

YOU WILL NOT BE UNSATISFIED WITH THE BANJO DEMO

I swear to god that is one of the most fun games I have played that didn't need me to be so hardcore in a very very very long time. I have spent hours on that demo that seemed as if it were only a few minutes to me. It's so much fun, mainly online, but the single player is pretty interesting, I didn't get to into it after I figured out that it was an online demo.

WORTH THE DOWNLOAD.

Shawn-XBA
11-01-2008, 01:34 AM
I just played the Banjo Kazooie demo, I have to agree with you Aino. It is a very fun game. I've only played single player so far, haven't checked out the multiplayer side of the demo yet.

Ainokeatoo
11-01-2008, 02:06 AM
I just played the Banjo Kazooie demo, I have to agree with you Aino. It is a very fun game. I've only played single player so far, haven't checked out the multiplayer side of the demo yet.

I loved Banjo Kazooie back in the day, lol I love that I can play against other people even more now. Should check out the multiplayer, but you might wanna build a Land Air and Water craft before going into the multiplayer (You can use blueprints from the single player into the multiplayer how awesome is that?)

wicked_d365
11-01-2008, 07:50 AM
Mirrors Edge was amazing. I can't wait to play more.

Banjo is sweet. The only complaint I have is the text. I still have an old 27" tube t.v., and it's hard as hell to read what their saying. I know I'm not the only one who's feeling that pain.
Banjo looks amazing. Rare has really kicked it up for this one. Looking forward to it.

Also, if you reserve Banjo, you get a download code for the original Banjo-Kazooie on Live when it drops.

Ainokeatoo
11-01-2008, 08:59 AM
Mirrors Edge was amazing. I can't wait to play more.

Banjo is sweet. The only complaint I have is the text. I still have an old 27" tube t.v., and it's hard as hell to read what their saying. I know I'm not the only one who's feeling that pain.
Banjo looks amazing. Rare has really kicked it up for this one. Looking forward to it.

Also, if you reserve Banjo, you get a download code for the original Banjo-Kazooie on Live when it drops.

LMFAO I dunno i use a Truflat 27" t.v. I can read the text, not a whole lot, but when I throw it on my 50" HD TV I can read what they're saying =/ oh well, text is almost always a problem in most games.

Variation-XBA
11-01-2008, 01:45 PM
I'm really enjoying Mirrors Edge, way more than I thought it would. I thought it would be pretty dry but when you are getting shot at and trying to get away while looking for the proper way to go, it's damn good.

Marcello
11-01-2008, 04:47 PM
Mirror's Edge was actualy MUCH MORE than I expected o.O It reminds me the great feeling I got from Portal!!! I'm sure gonna love this game, seems sort of innovative I'm surely getting it. As for Banjo, I dunno if I'll even download the demo, I didn't like the N64 original, so...

WillyV2
11-01-2008, 11:15 PM
Being a fan of the original Banjo Kazooie games, I downloaded the demo for Nuts and Bolts. It reminded me a lot of the originals, which was a huge plus for me. I haven't played too much of the demo yet, but the polish looks good and the returning characters remind me of playing that game, years ago!