PDA

View Full Version : Arrr... Another Addict

Bashgordon
11-21-2008, 07:30 PM
Hi Everybody,

beeing a "little" ^^ xbox360-addict, i had to register an account...

I have to say sorry in advance for my bad english, if it happens... I'm from Germany and my mother-language is italian :yikes: Hope thats not a ban-reason over here :confused: :D just kidding

Anyway, my favorite Game at this moment is the new Mortal Kombat that came out 2 days ago, but i also like COD4 and Pro Evolution Soccer.

I guess thats pretty much it, for the Introduction Thread ^^ Let's see whats going on in this Forum ;)

Cya :cheers:

p.s. hmm let me find out how i can modify my profile, with such things like gamertag-profile etc... ^^

LINKINPARK8591
11-21-2008, 08:04 PM
welcome and enjoy the stay. Good community here.

Any questions just ask. see ya around

Enamelized420
11-21-2008, 08:24 PM
Welcome to XBA glad to have you aboard with us.. As for changing your profile/sig etc just use the USER CP on the top left grey bar that runs across. That will take you into the area where your profile info is located.

Look forward to seeing you around or on Live...

Bashgordon
11-21-2008, 08:29 PM
Thanks Enamelized420-XBA,

what i meant to say is, how can i get that xboxaddict-gamercard that is right under the avatar.... i think i just had to change my privacy settings on xbl...

And yes, why not :) XBL-Battles are always fun, i mean im loosing most of them, but its still fun :D lol

Shawn-XBA
11-22-2008, 05:49 AM
Welcome to XBA Bashgordon, enjoy your stay!

Omen28
11-22-2008, 12:20 PM
Welcome to the good side.