PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday 360 goodies!

l Maximus l
11-28-2008, 01:00 PM
Since it's Black Friday today, I was curious if anyone scored some 360 goodies...you know, some basic yum yums!

Personally, I avoided stores like the plague, but, these days there is a lot of deals that can be found on-line, too. So, anyway, did you partake in the Black Friday tradition and what did you score?

wicked_d365
11-28-2008, 02:30 PM
I picked seasons 1 and 3 of Weeds from Amazon's sale for about 20 bucks for both.
Been trying to grad L4D at gamestop, but everytime I stop, there is a long line, and I can't wait, cause I'm "working" I'll try again after work.

mattgame
11-28-2008, 04:19 PM
Was my reply deleted?

Variation-XBA
11-28-2008, 05:11 PM
Was my reply deleted?

I think you need to stop smoking

Not many deals here in Canada locally that I've found anyways

Shawn-XBA
11-28-2008, 05:24 PM
I just bought the new Mortal Kombat game at Amazon.com for 39.99, pretty good deal. They also have Pure for 29.99, as well as about 15 other 360 games for some good deals.

LINKINPARK8591
11-28-2008, 11:48 PM
nope wasn't able to pick up anything.

l Maximus l
11-29-2008, 01:31 AM
nope wasn't able to pick up anything.

I didn't either - I did some work around the house like raked leaves, changed all of the garbage cans and washed them out, changed the cat's litter box, paid the bills since it's the end of the month, etc.

Though, the wife, kid, and I did go out and purchase a Christmas Tree. I'll pick it up tomorrow...I bought a flocked tree but it still needed to dry. I plan on hanging Christmas lights on the house and help the wife do some decorating.

It's just so nice to chill this long weekend... I'll likely put some time in to play some Gears 2 as well!!!

LINKINPARK8591
11-29-2008, 02:45 AM
I didn't either - I did some work around the house like raked leaves, changed all of the garbage cans and washed them out, changed the cat's litter box, paid the bills since it's the end of the month, etc.

Though, the wife, kid, and I did go out and purchase a Christmas Tree. I'll pick it up tomorrow...I bought a flocked tree but it still needed to dry. I plan on hanging Christmas lights on the house and help the wife do some decorating.

It's just so nice to chill this long weekend... I'll likely put some time in to play some Gears 2 as well!!!

hey maxi do you have left 4 dead, i'm gonna have a game going for who ever wants to play. I have gears of war 2 but i haven started playing it just yet.

wicked_d365
11-29-2008, 07:37 AM
hey maxi do you have left 4 dead, i'm gonna have a game going for who ever wants to play. I have gears of war 2 but i haven started playing it just yet.

I've got both of those, if you want to play this weekend. I love L4D, game is insane.

Unreal
11-29-2008, 11:54 AM
I think you need to stop smoking

Not many deals here in Canada locally that I've found anyways
I don't know why they don't have something similiar here :(

Variation-XBA
11-29-2008, 01:13 PM
I don't know why they don't have something similiar here :(

Amen....but it's kinda a good thing, means I didn't spend any unnecessary money on crap

OBL infad3ll
11-29-2008, 08:59 PM
my gamestop was selling used games for uber cheap! i got like 30 games for about 35 dollars. cant wait till they have the trade in special where for every 2 games you trade in you get an aditional 10 extra dollars. hehe;)

l Maximus l
11-30-2008, 12:14 AM

I don't have L4D....Just Gears 2. When you're ready, let me know! I'm about 3/4 the way through playing solo on Hardcore....the game is a blast. I also want to check out Horde Mode....looks sweet!

We should get a group of XBArs and play Horde Mode...I haven't even seen it, but, I'm a good player in the regular campaign. I believe 5 people can play together on Horde Mode...

Variation-XBA
11-30-2008, 02:21 AM
We should get a group of XBArs and play Horde Mode...I haven't even seen it, but, I'm a good player in the regular campaign. I believe 5 people can play together on Horde Mode...

Horde mode is a completely different entity brother. As long as you are a decent player and have fellow friends you'll do ok as long as you play smart and don't split off too much from each other.

l Maximus l
12-01-2008, 12:47 AM
Horde mode is a completely different entity brother. As long as you are a decent player and have fellow friends you'll do ok as long as you play smart and don't split off too much from each other.

I'm looking forward to checking it out! I still have to beat the game on Hardcore by myself....I'm getting close...I just don't have as much time to play now that I'm a Dad, it seems! Also, being that I'm a huge NFL fan, I'd rather watch football over playing games....but, that will all change once football season is over....lots of gaming for sure.

After I beat Hardcore while playing solo, I want to beat it on Insane with a buddy via Co-op. After that, it's all about Horde mode!

mattgame
12-01-2008, 05:08 PM
I missed the buy two get one free on used games at Gamestop. BIA is on sell for 20 bucks.

Flood
12-15-2008, 10:11 PM
i slept in. time well spent :)