rezzurekted
12-11-2008, 04:34 AM
....The only person from the UK to post on this site? just wondering like
:sleeping:

Ainokeatoo
12-11-2008, 05:00 AM

Lol No I don't believe so, but we do have people from all around the world checking out this site.

rezzurekted
12-11-2008, 05:02 AM
wasnt meaning to sound arsey or anything like just never seen anyone from the uk post is all lol

Nurb
12-11-2008, 03:02 PM
we got em around, they and the board haven't been very active since a group of boards seem to have been deleted

Variation-XBA
12-11-2008, 10:29 PM
Sam is from your weird side of the world as well.

gameking28
12-12-2008, 05:45 AM
There's a bunch that hang around in the faceplate forums too. :)

Ainokeatoo
12-12-2008, 02:52 PM

:rofl: So bitter var, lol.

SamSmith
12-12-2008, 04:04 PM

I am not from the UK.

Variation-XBA
12-12-2008, 04:48 PM
I am not from the UK.

I didn't say UK, I said weird side of the world

SamSmith
12-14-2008, 05:26 PM
I didn't say UK, I said weird side of the world

I had a feeling you'd say that :P But I just wanted to rule out any possible insinuation :hardcore:

pastries r fun
12-15-2008, 05:52 AM

37 thousand members, yup i bet your the only one:whistle:

ll Mista GT ll
12-15-2008, 02:47 PM

37,000 members:

7,000 spammers. 27,000 inactive. 2,900 banned. 100 members here and there while the OTL still existed.

What im trying to say is... there's probably like.. 10 members kickin' around :)

Plus me! I guess even the little person counts! WOO!

:rofl:

Flood
12-15-2008, 10:08 PM
nothing wrong with the UK. I hope to visit there someday, especially London

rezzurekted
12-17-2008, 02:33 PM

Weird side of the world lol sorry dont think so, the only country to have GREAT in its title lol please dont start that American HATE sh*t please as i'll just shut you down straight away lol

it was a general wonderment arsey! as i havent seen anyone on here that posts as offten as i do!

Variation-XBA
12-17-2008, 07:48 PM
Weird side of the world lol sorry dont think so, the only country to have GREAT in its title lol please dont start that American HATE sh*t please as i'll just shut you down straight away lol

Yea....right.... o....k :huh:

Ainokeatoo
12-17-2008, 08:47 PM

It's funny cuz var is from and lives in canada, but i'll ask you openly, to tone down the aggressiveness. Some things should just be kept to yourself, there'll be no bashing of any kind here. We welcome all to XBA but we don't welcome people who openly or privately bash other users here, we all are here for the same reason. And it's not to bash each other, but to have a good experience and to share, opinions, views, and the such, about xbox. So again, please tone it down a little.

ll Mista GT ll
12-17-2008, 09:38 PM
It's funny cuz var is from and lives in canada, but i'll ask you openly, to tone down the aggressiveness. Some things should just be kept to yourself, there'll be no bashing of any kind here. We welcome all to XBA but we don't welcome people who openly or privately bash other users here, we all are here for the same reason. And it's not to bash each other, but to have a good experience and to share, opinions, views, and the such, about xbox. So again, please tone it down a little.

Ainokeatoo, i have no idea when they made you mod (congrats), but please read my post:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1091476&postcount=28

There's a difference in "bashing" and joking around. I doubt we wanna scare away any remaining members. I'm from Canada, I don't mind. I understand it was an attempt at some sort of humor.

Ainokeatoo
12-17-2008, 10:19 PM
Ainokeatoo, i have no idea when they made you mod (congrats), but please read my post:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1091476&postcount=28

There's a difference in "bashing" and joking around. I doubt we wanna scare away any remaining members. I'm from Canada, I don't mind. I understand it was an attempt at some sort of humor.

I understand, and it was only a week ago so you're not to far behind :). I have nothing against rez and I like him being around.

I know there's a difference between bashing and joking around. :) It's why I didn't edit his post, just wanted to instill some boundaries, so nothing happens that would make me have to do so. He's not in trouble :) just wanted to keep him out of it. I've read some of his posts and he's aggressive in defending himself and his point, and it's not a bad thing just need some boundaries.

ll Mista GT ll
12-17-2008, 10:27 PM
I understand, and it was only a week ago so you're not to far behind :). I have nothing against rez and I like him being around.

I know there's a difference between bashing and joking around. :) It's why I didn't edit his post, just wanted to instill some boundaries, so nothing happens that would make me have to do so. He's not in trouble :) just wanted to keep him out of it. I've read some of his posts and he's aggressive in defending himself and his point, and it's not a bad thing just need some boundaries.

Alright man, cool :)

Congrats again!

rezzurekted
12-18-2008, 08:25 AM
There was no bashing involved in my last post at all no malace no nothing hence the lolz, however i do have a sharpe tounge and can use it very well, To me it doesnt matter if hes from canada as when it comes to the UK hating it seems to be the same and thats what i was getting at and from what ive heard and seen they both have the same veiws, I myself am half American so it really does piss me off when people start slagging me off for being from the uk and calling it names(lol) anyways my post was just a friendly bit of banter that seemed to be took the wrong way ie "aggressiveness" there was nothing of the sort there, So please dont remind me of the rules as i am aware of them thanks

Ainokeatoo
12-18-2008, 09:30 AM
There was no bashing involved in my last post at all no malace no nothing hence the lolz, however i do have a sharpe tounge and can use it very well, To me it doesnt matter if hes from canada as when it comes to the UK hating it seems to be the same and thats what i was getting at and from what ive heard and seen they both have the same veiws, I myself am half American so it really does piss me off when people start slagging me off for being from the uk and calling it names(lol) anyways my post was just a friendly bit of banter that seemed to be took the wrong way ie "aggressiveness" there was nothing of the sort there, So please dont remind me of the rules as i am aware of them thanks

I know there was no bashing, yet, but there are people who will make a big deal out of it and it 'will' lead to bashing. Refer to my previous post to Mista. You're not in trouble, just want you to tone it down. Don't need anymore fights that can be avoided here know what I mean?

rezzurekted
12-18-2008, 02:03 PM
Yeah no no worrys like but even if someone wanted to make somthing out of it i wouldnt stoop to that level on here as i enjoy posting on this site