PDA

View Full Version : Prey faceplate for sale

lonewolfie13
01-20-2009, 05:16 AM
Selling my Prey faceplate to help pay for bills and such, im sad to let it go but do what i must. PM with offers, if i dont get any i'll end up putting it on ebay so i'll let you guys get first crack at it. Its authentic as it is a sticker on the faceplate, previous threads confirmed this was true of all the Prey faceplates if i read right.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=16&pictureid=88

SpaceGhost2K
01-20-2009, 03:50 PM
Can you PM me with at least a general amount you're looking for?

lonewolfie13
01-21-2009, 06:20 PM
If anyones interested i have some more faceplates i no longer want on my ebay up for auction, the link is in my sig, including Devil May Cry 4, Naruto (yellow) and set of Soul Calibur faceplates to name a few.

OBL infad3ll
01-21-2009, 11:41 PM
i have a uk launch plate if you want to trade for anything...maybe the prey one :whistle:

lonewolfie13
01-24-2009, 01:57 AM
I was afraid of losing my job earlier this month however things have been resolved and im getting decent hours again yay! so im hanging on to the plate for the moment...however if a decent offer or trade comes along i might consider so let me know

SpaceGhost2K
01-24-2009, 02:30 AM
I was afraid of losing my job earlier this month however things have been resolved and im getting decent hours again yay! so im hanging on to the plate for the moment...however if a decent offer or trade comes along i might consider so let me know

I'm glad to hear that. Glad to hear you're keeping your job. Glad to hear I have more time to scare up some money. :)

Any chance you take installments? :D

Ainokeatoo
01-26-2009, 03:35 PM
Selling my Prey faceplate to help pay for bills and such, im sad to let it go but do what i must. PM with offers, if i dont get any i'll end up putting it on ebay so i'll let you guys get first crack at it. Its authentic as it is a sticker on the faceplate, previous threads confirmed this was true of all the Prey faceplates if i read right.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=16&pictureid=88

That is a very very sexy faceplate, god I wish companies would make case plates to go along with their face plates.

Anyways, I'd fork out money over it, but I've none to burn, anywho good luck with your sell.