PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Soundtrack

Symmetric-XBA
02-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Hey everyone thats still on xba, I'm currently working on a project now and I want some input from the community. Being an audiophile one of the major factors for a game for me is music. I love games that provide that extra amount of emotion or feeling through the music. For example, I know its not on the 360 but the music in Final Fantasy 7 to me is absolutly phenominal. This time however I want to hear your opinions and input. I want to know what 360 game(s) have really taken you back b/c of its soundtrack. How does it feel when it compliments the gameplay?

Some of my personal picks:

Oblivion - The score was absolutly epic from start to finish, I even have fallen asleep at times w/ just the start screen up. lol

Halo 3 - Just sitting in the matchmaking menu I was absolutly shocked at the quality of the soundtrack.

There are a lot more, but I'd really appreciate everyone elses input as well!!

Steeps5
02-07-2009, 07:49 PM
I would have to say Mass Effect has the best soundtrack ever in my opinion.

The music is perfectly chosen for every moment in the game whether you encounter a new enemy or a new friend.

The absolute best part of the game is when the major space battle is occuring closer to the end of the game, the background music is just amazing with how well it exhibits the emotion of the battle.

Anyone else gotten to that?

MXracer721
02-09-2009, 05:22 PM
The soundtrack that stands out by FAR for me is the songs from Tony Hawk 2. Plus, most people I know will hear a song from that game and mention it. Now I can listen to whatever I want on 360 with my ipod so it's not the same as being forced to listen to the playlist on Playstation.

p.s. I don't consider this the best soundtrack, but every time I hear a song from that game though, I remember the old days of being addicted to THPS2.

edit- noticed the topic is xbox 360 soundtracks, so my post is useless lol. oh well I'm leaving it.