PDA

View Full Version : Halo Wars Demo: Heroic Skirmish in under 10 mins

Nato King
02-15-2009, 07:10 AM
Now I don't know if anyone else here had the same problem but I couldn't beat the demo Skirmish on Heroic to save my life but by the grace of God I found a way.

Here it is.

As soon as the Demo skirmish starts build an elephant at your main base. Whilst that is being built, build 4 Supply drops so you have a steady supply of resources coming in. As soon as your elephant is built send it to the Covenant base and deploy it as a secondary base, making sure at least two of the Elephants guns can aim at the Covenants base.

When the elephant deploys just keep a constant supply of marines coming from the elephant and start attacking the base. If any enemies are at the base and your marines are attacking the base and your elephant's guns are occupied then have your warthog ram them down or deploy some Flamethrowers from your main base and bring them down to help. Keep doing this and as soon as the Covenants base's life get into the red zone, have all of your marines throw grenades at the base to destroy it.

Please post here if you have any problems or it works.

Nato

Not Yellow
02-15-2009, 01:35 PM
Hmm, don't you have to upgrade the Elephant either once or twice to have have the guns?

Nato King
02-15-2009, 02:21 PM
No the Elephant has the guns. no need to upgrade the Elephant to get guns.

BkLiveWire
02-20-2009, 12:34 AM
I gotta try that