PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions.

Ohsay
02-21-2009, 04:03 AM
1. Wheres all the posts?

I've not been a member long, and i come on semi-daily, and i rarely ever see new posts whats happening? is the credit crunch effecting everyone? no money or faceplates or paints or something?

2. How do i get a "my faceplates" link under "my product reviews"?

I would just like one :)

also sorry if this should have been in diff section but hey, its a new post!

SamSmith
02-21-2009, 12:33 PM
Activity tends to vary - We recently had our offtopic removed as an administrative decision, so that's one thing that might explain what you're saying ;)

Welcome to the site anyway :)

SpaceGhost2K
02-21-2009, 04:09 PM
Ohsay, I have pictures of some of your plates (I think). Once I get them into the database, then you'll get that little blurb.

Part of it has been that I've laid off making customs in lieu of getting this new faceplate thing going. We've done a couple of contests (including one that's almost over and I know there are regulars who haven't entered yet) but they haven't created a lot of buzz. Not sure why not, the plates we're giving away are over $200 plates. Christmas hurt people, the economy hurt people, Jak hurt people (yeah, I said it), the loss of the OTL hurt people (but I personally don't care about that one), and two or three of our biggest collectors are doing other things. I haven't heard from ghostrider in forever, moltenluv sold her collection and moved on. The delay in getting the database repaired so I could make new entries was part of it, too. Now that's up, I have a folder full of plates to enter, and I'm doing a few at a time so they show up on the front page list.

I think it's going to be status quo until the new plate program gets going. That, combined with some exposure from OXM and a lot of other sites, are going to jump start the place.

(Also, as far as the off topic forum goes, I LIKE to hear about what people are doing that relates to them and not specifically to faceplates. I just don't want threads on "what was on tv last night" or "Obama's Stimulus Plan." If you did good in school, got a promotion, that kind of thing, let us know.)

Ohsay
02-23-2009, 10:46 AM
jees.

thats alot of work for one ghost, if you need help doing anything don't hesitate to ask, doing my part for the community would do me proud,

as for the competition fingers crossed.

and how much would you charge for another ten of those faceplates?
and how did you get microsoft ones ya ninja?