PDA

View Full Version : New plates on eBay

SpaceGhost2K
02-24-2009, 05:07 PM
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/worldwidewebbs

I put two plates up for sale. One is the Onechanbara plate. One is the Broseidon plate with the figure. Jarkman was unable to buy it, so off it goes. If it is not purchased, it will be cannibalized for other plates.

Oh, I thought of something else.

Tacohead and I did a trade recently, and I have to tell you, if there's one guy on the planet you want to do a trade with, it's me. But him, too.

(See what I did there, lol!)

There was a problem with the plate on his end after the deal was agreed upon. He spent an ENORMOUS amount of money out of his own pocket to hold up his end of the deal, and then threw in three additional plates just for the hell of it.

Now, he had asked me if there were any other plates I was missing, and I gave him a list. After I gave him the list, but before all of this happened, I had a chance to buy three plates I was missing. As fate would have it, they were the same plates that showed up in the mail as a gift from Tacohead. I explained the situation to him, offering to return the plates, give them away or whatever, and he said he was cool with whatever I decided to do with the plates.

What I would LIKE to do is not sell them, but trade them to someone who needs them, and who might have something that I need for my collection, in return.

The three plates are the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, the Call of Duty 2 and the Quake IV. Now, I have held off for two years on buying these plates because of the number of bootlegs out there. I was waiting to get versions that came with their original boxes so I would know for sure they were legit. Both the plates that I bought, and the plates Tacohead sent me are the real thing. COD2 and QIV have their boxes, and GRAW comes with the paper sleeve that wrapped around the plate. (It never came in a box.)

If you are missing one of these plates and have plates to trade, please hit me up on a PM or an email.

wasabisabi
02-26-2009, 12:01 AM
Tried to send you a pm but your box is full.

I am interested in these three faceplates but I only have one faceplate to trade and it's quite common. I am more than happy to buy them from you if you are going to sell them. Thanks alot!

SpaceGhost2K
02-26-2009, 02:25 AM
I sent you a PM with my email address. Hit me up there.

wasabisabi
02-27-2009, 12:17 AM
Sent you an email. Thanks!