PDA

View Full Version : End of Days Contest Part 6: FIFA World Cup 2006 Germany CONTEST CLOSED

SpaceGhost2K
02-24-2009, 09:23 PM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/images/faceplates/67.jpg

This is the simplest contest ever. We have five of these plates to give away. Their availability comes and goes. For a chance to win one, simply send an email to faceplateaddict@aol.com with the subject line, "FIFA 2006." By entering you agree that you are thirteen years of age or older. You can be from any country. No test or membership at Xbox Addict is required, though I highly encourage you to join and throw in your two cents.

Contest entries will be accepted through midnight, March 31st, PDT.

WINNERS HAVE BEEN DRAWN, AND WILL BE POSTED AS THEY REPLY TO THEIR EMAILS!

1) Jaymeson A. Las Vegas, NV USA

2) Chet N. Jacksonville, FL USA

3) Leandro F. Rialto, CA USA

4) Jake C. Catlettsburg, KY USA

5) Brad M. Huntsville, TN USA

Shawn-XBA
02-25-2009, 03:33 PM
Email sent.

Ainokeatoo
03-15-2009, 04:11 AM
E-mail sent, my dad's a soccer fan and the sister plays soccer, so. Let's all hope I win one :P

SpaceGhost2K
04-06-2009, 10:57 PM
E-mail sent, my dad's a soccer fan and the sister plays soccer, so. Let's all hope I win one :P

Sorry, I meant to quote, not to edit.

Anyway, cool, you DID win one!

You've gotta be the luckiest guy on the planet, too. I said in the rules that one person could win plates from multiple contests, but you couldn't win more than one plate per contest, right? So, for example, you could win a Naruto and a COD4, but not two COD4 ('cause you're only supposed to enter once per each contest.)

Anyway, one of the people who won a COD3 plate ALSO won a FIFA 2006 plate. That's okay because we said so in the rules. BUT... because I had an extra FIFA 2006 plate to give away, I went ahead and drew one more name, and it was yours. All of the names were given a number and a number generator program picked the winners. I didn't have a way of knowing who anyone was.

Ainokeatoo
04-06-2009, 11:00 PM
Anyway, one of the people who won a COD3 plate ALSO won a FIFA 2006 plate. That's okay because we said so in the rules. BUT... because I had an extra FIFA 2006 plate to give away, I went ahead and drew one more name, and it was yours. All of the names were given a number and a number generator program picked the winners. I didn't have a way of knowing who anyone was.

Oh jesus, normally I would have to lose a toe to be that lucky, literally, I think god loves me.

Anyways, lol Thanks spacey for hosting the contest, I can't remember the last time XBA had a contest like this, and now with Shawns The Maw contest.

I love you spacey, and whoever gave you that extra faceplate, and your program who picked me. Congrats though, to everyone else who won.

Ohsay
04-06-2009, 11:11 PM
rub it in Ainokeatoo :crying:
but yeh congrats!

Ohsay
04-06-2009, 11:12 PM
Anyway, one of the people who won a COD3 plate ALSO won a FIFA 2006 plate.

Cod4 you mean? :confused: