PDA

View Full Version : Sup dudes I could use some help

Fargoth
02-25-2009, 11:46 PM
Hey everybody haven't been on for a while. Been real busy. So now I'm back and I'd like an opinion on a trade I'm being offered. A friend of mine wants to trade Tom Clancy Endwar and Dead Rising for my CoD 4. I do own CoD WaW. I don't know much about Endwar and I know a lot about Dead Rising. What do you think about this? Should I take it or leave it?

Ainokeatoo
02-25-2009, 11:56 PM
Hey everybody haven't been on for a while. Been real busy. So now I'm back and I'd like an opinion on a trade I'm being offered. A friend of mine wants to trade Tom Clancy Endwar and Dead Rising for my CoD 4. I do own CoD WaW. I don't know much about Endwar and I know a lot about Dead Rising. What do you think about this? Should I take it or leave it?

Depends if you like RTS, I beta tested End War, I liked it it's a good game, I think the demo might be out on the market place or if you want you can look up gameplay videos on youtube. To me, it's a good game. Don't know if it's worth the trade but the game is relatively new.

Also, if you, by any chance, do the trade and want some good easy tips/strategy to playing and winning online in 1v1 matches. Check out the Tom Clancy section of the forum I threw up a strat guide a while ago.

Fargoth
02-26-2009, 12:11 AM
Depends if you like RTS, I beta tested End War, I liked it it's a good game, I think the demo might be out on the market place or if you want you can look up gameplay videos on youtube. To me, it's a good game. Don't know if it's worth the trade but the game is relatively new.

Also, if you, by any chance, do the trade and want some good easy tips/strategy to playing and winning online in 1v1 matches. Check out the Tom Clancy section of the forum I threw up a strat guide a while ago.

Alright thanks man. I do like RTS wasn't a big fan of halo wars although the online and the voice commands sound pretty cool.

SkilledJR
02-26-2009, 12:40 AM
Do the trade man, Dead Rising 2 possible by the end of the year. You could brush up on #1 and the be ready for the sequel. EndWar is ok, I think its better than Halo Wars and I'm almost done with that too easy!

Ainokeatoo
02-26-2009, 12:59 AM
Alright thanks man. I do like RTS wasn't a big fan of halo wars although the online and the voice commands sound pretty cool.

Oh, then hell yeah, go for the trade, especially if you like RTS, End War is different from the other RTS's.

Instead of making buildings and such, you capture bases, instead of building troops, provide you have sufficient command points *gained by killing enemy units and capturing key buildings*. The fact that it all blends almost seamlessly with the Voice command function makes this RTS stand apart from any other RTS to date. There are minimal issues with the Voice Command, but once you get used to it, it'll be easy. Plus I find it fun shouting out orders and having your family look at you like you're crazy.

Variation-XBA
03-06-2009, 10:28 AM
I'd go for it since you have COD:WAW already. You can always pick cod4 back up later when it goes down in price. Dead Rising is a must if you havn't played it :)

Fargoth
03-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Yeah I made the trade my friend has 2 CoD 4s for some reason and is going to give one to me. Thanks guys.