PDA

View Full Version : Buying Covers In Bulk?

Hurr0
03-04-2009, 01:58 AM
Does anyone have a reliable place in which I can buy Xbox 360 covers in bulk? This site turned me on to customizing the plates and I am looking for cheap prices and quanity - of course ;)

SpaceGhost2K
03-04-2009, 02:06 AM
Does anyone have a reliable place in which I can buy Xbox 360 covers in bulk? This site turned me on to customizing the plates and I am looking for cheap prices and quanity - of course ;)

I hired some local neighborhood children to carve them by hand from the large, plastic trees that line the trailer park. It's so cute watching them try to make springs from the needles on the metal cacti in the rock garden. They'll get one just about done, and SPROING! it'll go shooting off in some odd direction or put an eye out. Endless fun.

Seriously, we've tried for a couple of years to track down a "source" and just come up empty handed. You can try to buy lots on eBay or see if someone is selling them cheap and try to get a deal on shipping if you buy a few.

Your nest bet is to check the ".99 Only" stores if you have any in your area. Between four local stores, I found over 200 of them for a dollar a piece. A lot of those (from other people, not me) are filling pages of listings on eBay. Pretty good chance someone is tired of waiting for them to sell and would be happy to sell them to you for little or no profit. Make an offer on a bunch of them and you might even get them for less than a buck a piece if the seller just wants some fast money. (Make sure you let them KNOW that you KNOW where they came from and how much they were.)

Air Effex
03-04-2009, 10:29 AM
I just find random auctions on ebay. Anthony and me found a lot of like 70 faceplates for about 1.50 or so each and just bought that.

SpaceGhost2K
03-04-2009, 02:17 PM
I got an email from a site in China that said they had plain white plates for 2.30 each. I'm assuming that means there is no "finish" on them and I have no idea what shipping would cost.

Ohsay
03-22-2009, 04:30 PM
site?

SpaceGhost2K
03-22-2009, 05:00 PM
site?

Are you asking "what site?" or are you asking "What's a site?" or are you saying "You spelled sight wrong?"

That was weeks ago. I can't remember.

Ohsay
03-22-2009, 05:17 PM
I was asking what the address of the website:P

but its cool. ill wait a couple days for your reply

SpaceGhost2K
03-22-2009, 07:02 PM
I don't know, man, I'll have to go dig for it.

SpaceGhost2K
03-22-2009, 07:08 PM
I looked back and it looks like I deleted the email. Sorry. Just Google "Hong Kong Xbox 360 faceplates" and send out some inquiries.

Ohsay
03-22-2009, 09:24 PM
Damn, soon our babies will be made in hong kong