PDA

View Full Version : Eat Lead?

Kamshaft
03-26-2009, 04:34 PM
I've just popped in Eat Lead, man is this game ever cool! And crazy funny! Anyone else play it yet?

Enamelized420
03-26-2009, 06:59 PM
I saw it in the store the other day but hadn't heard anything about it. Might have
to check it out or at least rent it.. thanks for the heads up Kam

Variation-XBA
03-26-2009, 08:18 PM
I want to get it eventually, but not at the price point it's at for a mediocre game. I'm getting it solely for the parodies of gaming and NPH ofcourse

Unreal
03-26-2009, 10:24 PM
I am still on the fence. I am curious to give it a shot though.

Hurr0
03-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Yeah man I played it and beat it on Hardcore Hazard :hardcore:. It's definately worth checking out just because of the variety of weapons he uses and the funny acheivements. I traded mine in though of course and bought the 50 Cent game.

Omen28
03-27-2009, 10:05 PM
Yeah man I played it and beat it on Hardcore Hazard :hardcore:. It's definately worth checking out just because of the variety of weapons he uses and the funny acheivements. I traded mine in though of course and bought the 50 Cent game.

I might have to try and get it on gamefly. Hows the 50 Cent game? I thought about getting it, I heard its really fun.

Hurr0
03-28-2009, 01:39 AM
50 Cent is doing a great job right now in the gaming industry. I'm not too sure but I think he sold a lot of them after the first couple weeks went by. 50 is now in my "do not trade" category of games. The only one I have now is GoW2 and 50 cent =). Check it out man graphics are amazing.

mattgame
04-16-2009, 05:40 PM
I need something new. Gaming is getting boring for me.

CrazyCougar
04-16-2009, 06:00 PM
50 Cent is doing a great job right now in the gaming industry. I'm not too sure but I think he sold a lot of them after the first couple weeks went by. 50 is now in my "do not trade" category of games. The only one I have now is GoW2 and 50 cent =). Check it out man graphics are amazing.

Glad you like it, but unfortunately your information that $50 cent did well is inaccurate. I would not recommend 50 cent to anyone. Folks would defintiely be better off with Eat Lead.

Warner Bros.' heavily hyped "FEAR 2: Project Origin," it's first stab at a non-licensed title for the hard-core market, flopped. Despite launching early in the month, both the PS3 nor 360 versions sold less than 136,000 units. There are all sorts of possible reasons, most notably that in the current economy mid-level hard core titles simply aren't selling. But it's still a bad sign for the studios' ambitions to compete with major publishers that a sequel with relatively good reviews couldn't do better.

"50 Cent: Blood on the Sand," had the same problem, though it did launch late in the month. Still, THQ's expectations may have been more modest, since it bought the former Sierra title from Activision at what was likely a sizable discount off the full development cost.

Unreal
04-18-2009, 12:52 PM
I need something new. Gaming is getting boring for me.
I am not bored, but I am close to being in the same boat. I am finding it hard to get motivated to put something in to play. I thought Outrun would do it because its such a fun game but it didn't.

jackburtonHERO
04-22-2009, 08:18 PM
Eat lead was fun and so were the super easy achievements ;)

FUBAR JDHD
04-23-2009, 07:19 AM
I loved Eat Lead. Im probably a bit older than most here (39 years old) so when this game makes regards to games like Duke Nukem or Doom, etc, I can certainly relate...

Great for achievements - super easy, not a long game but definately worth playing...

l Maximus l
04-24-2009, 06:10 PM
I've just popped in Eat Lead, man is this game ever cool! And crazy funny! Anyone else play it yet?

Shoot me a copy - I'll play it and review it! :D

Snake Eyez
04-24-2009, 07:46 PM
Never heard of this game. I'll take a look at it as it sounds several people have had a great time with it.

Variation-XBA
04-25-2009, 11:38 AM
Never heard of this game. I'll take a look at it as it sounds several people have had a great time with it.

It's got NPH in it, it's gotta be gold!

Snake Eyez
04-25-2009, 12:46 PM
It's got NPH in it, it's gotta be gold!

Neil Patrick Harris?:huh:

Variation-XBA
04-26-2009, 05:40 PM
Neil Patrick Harris?:huh:

Yup :cool::cool:

Hestar
05-02-2009, 06:12 AM
I am not bored, but I am close to being in the same boat. I am finding it hard to get motivated to put something in to play. I thought Outrun would do it because its such a fun game but it didn't.

hmmmm ima have to check this game out sounds interesting.