PDA

View Full Version : ...

SpaceGhost2K
04-05-2009, 01:28 AM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Vegasplates.jpg

Nato King
04-05-2009, 04:07 AM
How wounder full those plates are. Now I have been out of the faceplate forums for sometime now. Do you have any information on these plates.

Floppy Brown
04-05-2009, 07:52 AM
Nice.
Are these originals or custom printed?

-> I'd say custom printed as this GTA has never been released on 360

SpaceGhost2K
04-05-2009, 10:06 AM
Halo Wars: there were fifty plates made for Xbox Holland or Xbox Norway, I forget. Anyway, they brought one for me. :)

The flowery one will be available to anyone who wants one.

The GTA plate was just a test of the equipment to show a client how the machinery works, so they didn't go to a lot of work to get the images centered or anything. There are two games on there, San Andreas and Liberty City Stories (from the PSP). It's a "one of a kind" plate, but I'm not sure that means it's worth anything. It's not a prototype or anything like that.

They also told me about a couple of plates, one they did and one they're going to do. They said they did a Call of Duty World at War plate, but I haven't seen it yet. The other one, I know the game has been announced but I don't know if I have permission to discuss the plate... so I won't... until they give me one... which they better do, lol

Enamelized420
04-05-2009, 10:57 AM
those are very niiiice.... you definitely got something good going on there Spakey, keep up the good work.

Kamshaft
04-05-2009, 11:44 AM
Way to go Spacey...it's not nice to tease people like that!
:rofl:

Ohsay
04-05-2009, 12:19 PM
is the "secret" plate a red faction one :D if so, blag me one! ill do anything. anything!:hail:

Also, is the flowery one going to be retail? 'Coz i know my girlfreind will want one.

Why can't you do strikethroughs on text?

KatamariKutie
04-09-2009, 10:57 AM
is the "secret" plate a red faction one :D if so, blag me one! ill do anything. anything!:hail:

Also, is the flowery one going to be retail? 'Coz i know my girlfreind will want one.

Why can't you do strikethroughs on text?

I can say that the pretty butterfly/flowery one looks great on my xbox :) It is one you will be able to go on to the site and re-print though, so you can get her one too. Who knows... maybe you will score........
some points.

Oh look! Post #200

Nato King
04-09-2009, 12:40 PM
again I must say that GTA plate is great.

SkillfulMmd
04-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Hey ghost you still got the halo 3 one with the figure and plasma grenade if so im interested in that.

Variation-XBA
04-09-2009, 09:22 PM
I hate that GTa plate, but I'd give my first unborn child for that Halo Wars plate... wow thats sexya dn just mvoed to the top of my most wanted. Quite like the flower one too for the wifey.

Ohsay
04-10-2009, 01:50 PM
I can say that the pretty butterfly/flowery one looks great on my xbox :) It is one you will be able to go on to the site and re-print though, so you can get her one too. Who knows... maybe you will score........
some points.

Oh look! Post #200
What site? How much (if you know)

and i already have the high score, i need no more points ;)

KatamariKutie
04-10-2009, 03:08 PM
What site? How much (if you know)

and i already have the high score, i need no more points ;)

:whistle:

SpaceGhost2K
04-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Hey ghost you still got the halo 3 one with the figure and plasma grenade if so im interested in that.

The clear one is gone but I can do one in red or blue.

SkillfulMmd
04-10-2009, 04:37 PM
The clear one is gone but I can do one in red or blue.

i got the resi xbox so ill take a red one so what price you looking at?

SpaceGhost2K
04-10-2009, 08:27 PM
i got the resi xbox so ill take a red one so what price you looking at?

Same price it went for, $60 + $6 shipping.

Duuuude, I'm so jealous you have one of those boxes.

SkillfulMmd
04-11-2009, 07:56 AM
Same price it went for, $60 + $6 shipping.

Duuuude, I'm so jealous you have one of those boxes.

haha i worked hard to get that xbox any way i looked at the red one and it looks fairly orangey so could you colour match it to the resi xbox that would be great man.

SpaceGhost2K
04-11-2009, 04:59 PM
haha i worked hard to get that xbox any way i looked at the red one and it looks fairly orangey so could you colour match it to the resi xbox that would be great man.

I can try, but not having a plate is going to make it tough. Also, I don't do airbrushing so I can't tweak colors. I have to use what I have, and they'll either work or won't. One of the reds I have is "tomato" and it has a little orange in it.

SkillfulMmd
04-11-2009, 05:40 PM
Hey space would you do the plate for 50$ without the figure?

SpaceGhost2K
04-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Hey space would you do the plate for 50$ without the figure?

Sure. I doubt I could get the figure's color to work with the plate the color you want it anyway.

SkillfulMmd
04-11-2009, 07:51 PM
thats cool man don't worry about rushing it i need to sort some money out for it anyway.

pjskiboy
04-12-2009, 12:45 AM
My wife would adore that flowery faceplate on her 360. Will definitely keep an eye peeled for that to go on sale.