PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 Site.

Kamshaft
04-06-2009, 04:27 PM
http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/teaser/

Little strange...but I thought I'd let you guys know.

Enamelized420
04-06-2009, 04:34 PM
yeah strange but interesting... leaves you wondering. Thanks for sharing might have to keep my eyes open about it. Definitely a teaser

Variation-XBA
04-06-2009, 10:09 PM
I really hope it's the same guy and that it continues off where AC1 left the cliffhanger

Ainokeatoo
04-06-2009, 11:04 PM
http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/teaser/

Little strange...but I thought I'd let you guys know.

Oh so that's what it is? I was wondering, I opened up the e-mail from Ubi that I got today and it had that in it. Lol I haven't played Assassin's Creed yet, so I had absolutely no idea what that was.

Variation-XBA
04-07-2009, 12:50 AM
Lol I haven't played Assassin's Creed yet, so I had absolutely no idea what that was.

Play it before 2 comes out and make sure you FINISH it, the overlaying plot is quite good, you just have to sit through a lot of repetitiveness.

LordKefka
04-07-2009, 03:10 AM
This is some kick-ass viral marketing. After the short animation there's a small line of text above the symbol which is backwards. It reads Game Informer 4-16-09. So I guess next week's new issue will have a preview.

Plus if you click on the image, it opens a PDF page with instructions to load a memory fragment, like in the game. Print the page and then back at the main preview site there's an icon on the left side you can click. You need a webcam, and it accesses it on the page. Hold up the printout to the camera and it unlocks a 3d render of an assassins arm.

Flipping sweet.

Variation-XBA
04-07-2009, 11:08 AM
This is some kick-ass viral marketing. After the short animation there's a small line of text above the symbol which is backwards. It reads Game Informer 4-16-09. So I guess next week's new issue will have a preview.

Plus if you click on the image, it opens a PDF page with instructions to load a memory fragment, like in the game. Print the page and then back at the main preview site there's an icon on the left side you can click. You need a webcam, and it accesses it on the page. Hold up the printout to the camera and it unlocks a 3d render of an assassins arm.

Flipping sweet.

Wow, you went far beyond what I tried to figure out, good job man

Kamshaft
04-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Ya same here. I just looked at the pretty images.:confused:

BlindSniper
04-07-2009, 12:03 PM
I actually did that, printed it out and took a look. Nothing special, you see his arm which follows the paper around as you move the symbol around. It's pretty cool though how it zeros in on the symbol to initialize.

There are a total of 5 symbols you can initialize, I'm guessing we will see these symbols in game informer--or strewed across the internet as clues to what his final present day costume will look like? Or maybe it unlocks a teaser trailer if you get all five...pretty cool idea, but I feel a little nerdy for actually doing it.

mattgame
04-13-2009, 01:57 PM
I'm on it. I love the game and still have it in the library.

Not Pink
04-21-2009, 08:31 PM
I can't wait for this game to come out.
Unfortunately, I let a friend borrow my copy and he turned it in to get another game.
Ass.

I was consumed by the plot.
The repetitiveness turned a lot of people away from it, but I didn't really mind.
The freerunning aspect was wicked.
Well.. Until Mirror's Edge came out.
:)

Variation-XBA
04-22-2009, 12:32 AM
Unfortunately, I let a friend borrow my copy and he turned it in to get another game.
Ass.

Wow, what an ass, did you punch him in the ****?

Not Pink
04-22-2009, 09:46 AM
Well, he claims that he must've lost it.
Yet a little yellow canary told me he acquired Halo 3 through trade-ins.
:confused:
I'm assuming that was the case.