PDA

View Full Version : Question about profile..

xoxjokergirlxox
04-08-2009, 01:16 AM
First off, HI IM NEW!!! -^-^- Now my question is..I got my xbox 2 years ago and it still works great and everything..When I first started doing the setup for it, I was in a hurry and just wanted to play Halo 3... So I didnt put my real age in. Im 17 but the setup put in the default year. It put in 2000, or something like that... So now I cant play rated M games.... I dont know how to go back and change it... Also heres another big problem.... I dont remember what email address or password I put in for my gamertag... Now I cannot recover it at friends houses..

What should I do T_T. I wanna play the Resident Evil 5 demo....=( Along with a few others -_^

Ainokeatoo
04-08-2009, 01:51 AM
Oooh, that's going to be a problem. Welcome to XBA by the way.

Here's a few questions though.

1. Do you still have the hard drive you put the gamertag on?

2. Did you already renew the account in question?

If you didn't, you can make another one and enter the correct information.

Variation-XBA
04-08-2009, 02:02 AM
If you don't even know the email/pw I don't think there is much you can even do. I would start fresh with a new Gametag/email and luckily you only have about 4k gamerscore

Ainokeatoo
04-08-2009, 02:18 AM
If you don't even know the email/pw I don't think there is much you can even do. I would start fresh with a new Gametag/email and luckily you only have about 4k gamerscore

Lol You know how hard it is to get 4k?

Nato King
04-08-2009, 03:15 AM

4k is easy. just have to get 4 easy 1k games and you will be already.

Ainokeatoo
04-08-2009, 05:27 AM
4k is easy. just have to get 4 easy 1k games and you will be already.

Lol, yeah, but some of us aren't rich achievement whores.

But anywho, like Var said, Joker, if you don't know the E-mail/Pass you probably won't be able to change it. And even if you did know, I don't know if you could change it at all. Though, if you haven't used money to extend your subscription, just make another account and remember your information.

Variation-XBA
04-08-2009, 11:15 AM

Ok, well rent Avatar, then you on;y have to worry about 3k ;)

Having a profile you actually have access to is better than 4k gamerscrore imo.

VollieV
04-21-2009, 08:24 AM
Ok, well rent Avatar, then you on;y have to worry about 3k ;)

Having a profile you actually have access to is better than 4k gamerscrore imo.

I've gotta agree there.

4000 maybe be an easy thing to get with easy games, but that may be 4000 of golden acheivements that have taken ages to get

laughs
04-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Welcome to the site, xoxjokergirlxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... Yeah, you can just create another profile.

mattgame
05-01-2009, 05:47 PM
You're screwed but you can try calling the xbox helpline for assistance.......

Variation-XBA
05-01-2009, 08:08 PM
You're screwed but you can try calling the xbox helpline for assistance.......

If you don't have the email/pw/info then there's nothing they can do. If that was the case I could pick your gamertag for example, pretend it was you saying I "lost" all the info and get it back? I'd rather have my account secure.