PDA

View Full Version : Stolen X-Box

thAshAdyOne
06-04-2009, 10:52 AM
So, if you guy were wondering why you haven't seen me on live recently...

I was moving into my new apartment on one fateful Sunday night. As I was driving to my destination, my friends called and told me to stop by their apartment for some...[elevation].
I was there for 20 minutes before someone knocked on the door to tell my friend someone had busted his window.

I had all of my belongings in my car: TV, DVDs, games, refridgerator, etc. I looked from the balcony to see that my window was also busted. I imagined that everything was gone. When I actually got down there, I saw that everything was still in its place. I breathed a sigh of relief...

Until about 10 minutes later when my friend had mentioned they took his bookbag, riffled through it, and dumped it when they saw there was nothing in it. I imagine that a MGS alert sound went off in my head. My Xbox was in a bookbag. I rushed back to the car to see they had taken my precious...

all in all they got
My Xbox with all of my saves SINCE LAUNCH!
3 Controllers [2 white, 1 black]
and a Wireless Network Adapter

Since that day, I have been stuck with cable as my Xbox was not only my xbox but my DVD player and connection to the outside world.

I cried when I watched the Microsoft conference at E3 on Monday.

wicked_d365
06-04-2009, 11:08 AM
That sucks on so many levels. Sorry to hear that bro. I hade my one month old 42" 1080p tv stolen a month ago, so I feel your pain. Just report the serial number to the police, and contact MS and suspend/cancel your Live account and tell them it was stolen. I belive they can track the unit it if it's connected to Live at any point, but i don't know how that works.
Best of luck to you. Hope everything works out.

Enamelized420
06-04-2009, 11:39 AM
That does really suck man, go figure that nothing else was messed but just the fact of the matter taking something that doesn;t belong to them and someone else worked hard to earn/get. Best of luck for recovery or getting a new console...

Variation-XBA
06-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Recover your profile ASAP and see if MS is able to track it if they are ignorant enough to hook up a stolen Xbox to LIVE