PDA

View Full Version : Forza 3 Limited Edt. details

Symmetric-XBA
07-28-2009, 10:16 PM
October 27 will mark the launch of "Forza Motorsport 3" in North America, exclusively on Xbox 360. With more than 400 cars on over 100 tracks, the next game in the heralded series will be the biggest and most vividly realistic console racing title launching this holiday. And while all "Forza Motorsport 3" players will get to experience the bone-jarring physics, unparalleled levels of customization, and epic car and track list, fans who purchase the Limited Collector's Edition will find even more goodies under the hood.

Available for purchase exclusively at Gamestop in the U.S., the Forza Motorsport 3 Limited Collector's Edition (LCE) gives aspiring drivers, tuners and painters instant VIP Membership status within the Forza community including special recognition in the new Storefront feature as well as the online Auction House, scoreboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more. As a VIP member, consumers gain exclusive access to five of the world's hottest cars:

•2009 Aston Martin DBS

•2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

•2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia

•2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

•2007 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997)

And if you crave cars, you won't want to miss another perk of the "Forza Motorsport 3" LCE – an Exclusive Collector's Car Pack, personally hand-picked, tuned and painted by the team at Turn 10:

•Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro

•Acura NSX (Forza Motorsport Cover Car)

•Nissan Fairlady (Forza Motorsport 2 Cover Car)

•Aston Martin DB9 (Forza Motorsport 2 European Cover Car)

•2008 Dodge Charger Stock Car (with Xbox 360 livery)

In addition to the exclusive cars, Turn 10 also plans to create a series of new and exclusive designs and tuning kits exclusively for VIPs. And to show off your true "Forza Motorsport" pride and prowess, consumers also receive a Forza Motorsport 3 collector's keychain and a 2GB USB thumbdrive in which you can store your favorite "Forza" videos, photos and designs to easily share them with friends.

Last but not least, the Forza Community has spoken, dubbing Midland, Michigan USA Forza fan Justin Van Dusen II's custom painted Audi R8 V10 the official pre-order car for "Forza Motorsport 3." After nearly 300,000 votes were tallied on Xbox LIVE, Justin's unique design took the checkered flag and will be available as an exclusive download to those who pre-order "Forza Motorsport 3." To see the winning design visit http://forza.xbox.com.

Variation-XBA
07-29-2009, 12:30 AM
You forgot the awesome picture!

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/9/2009/07/504x_forzapack.jpg

Unreal
07-29-2009, 05:30 PM
You forgot the awesome picture!

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/9/2009/07/504x_forzapack.jpg
Don't get too excited. Its Gamestop in the States. I really hope that the VIP club is for everyone and not just Gamestop in the States or I am not buying the game :cry:

Variation-XBA
07-29-2009, 08:36 PM
Don't get too excited. Its Gamestop in the States. I really hope that the VIP club is for everyone and not just Gamestop in the States or I am not buying the game :cry:

I know me too....but at the same time I'm used to being boned in the ass without lube when it comes to preorder goodies/services/anything worth while in the states cause I live in Canada.

Unreal
07-30-2009, 08:46 PM
I know me too....but at the same time I'm used to being boned in the ass without lube when it comes to preorder goodies/services/anything worth while in the states cause I live in Canada.
This time it's different. The VIP club gets above and beyond the regular pre-order dust collecting items.