PDA

View Full Version : Dash Update signup! Not too late!

Kamshaft
07-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Hey guys I was just told that it's not too late, and just about anyone can signup to the dashboard preview program!

Here's the link and please post your preview update here!
http://tr.im/livepreview

Have fun!

Variation-XBA
07-30-2009, 08:06 PM
I forgot to really do this cause I was too lazy to get the serial # etc, but I'm signed up now so we'll see.

wicked_d365
08-04-2009, 10:41 AM
I got my update last night. I signed up Friday night and last night while playing some single player horde I was disconnected from Xbox Live and I was like, WTF :huh:
When I signed back on I was pompted with a console update to download. Took maybe 2-5 mins total to download everything, and another min for the Netflix update when you open it.
They haven't changed to much. The time stamp on your GT is cool. In the achievement screen, the first page before all the games broken down shows all the games you have completed along with a progress bar showing how much has been achieved, and how much is possible out of all the games played.

I LOVE the Netflix update! No longer do I need to get online and change my quene from a comp, I can access all the watch instantly libray from the Netflix guide.

The avatar marketplace is cool, I like the layout of it. The only items available for purchase are Halo, Fable 2, and Monkey Island themed, along with a couple of other lines of clothing. They have also added props for you avatar. Things liek a rubber chicken, a pirate telescope, to a R/C Warthog that drives around your avatar. At 320 points for the R/C, I think I can hold off on that one for now. I picked up a Lionhead Studios shirt for 80 points, just cause it's different.

The reconnect feature for the party system rocks. No more pausing the game going through the menus just to get back in with your friends, it does it on it's own. Also, when you jump in or out of a party and you are using your headset, it clicks and makes a noise in the headset.

I am really enjoying this, looking forward to the full update.

Unreal
08-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the review Wicked. I can't wait till the 11th now :D