PDA

View Full Version : batman for 360 or ps3

oddjob428
08-21-2009, 02:32 PM
I know this is probably the wrong place to ask this but anyone have an opinion on which version of the new batman game would be better? PS3 will let you play as the joker and you also will have access to your own bat cave on playstation home. I'm not sure what the advantage of the 360 version would be.

Variation-XBA
08-21-2009, 04:03 PM
I'm not sure what the advantage of the 360 version would be.

Achievements.

If you want to play as Joker, then get the other version, that alone isn't really enough to get me to switch and get it though, so I'm still getting the 360 Collector edition

Unreal
08-21-2009, 06:54 PM
People seem to be a bit confused when they say they get to play as the Joker. The Joker is played in the challenge rooms. Not the game. The core game is the same on both platforms. I downloaded the demo and played it on both so you can't go wrong with either one from a core game stand point. As far as the Joker challenge bonus content on the PS3. Ask yourself is that worth it for you to get that version. BTW, it is the wrong area to ask this. Its a dedicated Xbox site :p

behemothZ3R0
08-21-2009, 07:10 PM
I would get it for 360, not because I'm on this site, but because I like the controller better. :P

ThisIsTheEnd21
08-21-2009, 07:12 PM
I'd get it depending on the console you play the most. Usually I'd just get a PS3 game if it's exclusive, but then again if you care about the exclusive PS3 dlc that much then get it for the PS3.