PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3: ODST - The Road To Recon

Dan 140
09-27-2009, 12:44 PM
so who has got all of the vidmaster achievements and unlocked their set of 'shiny new recon armour'. the idea of having recon is good, put the idea of everyone having it not so good.

they have done it to get more money out of odst and to stop all of the 4 year old from spamming them with messages saying ' can i have recon '.

if you have recon from the vidmaster achivements like myself, have you got a message every other game saying 'please can you help me with the achievements', its just a pain to be honest. if you cant do the achievements then you are simply not worthy of recon (as bungie puts it) and should try to improve instead of getting other people to do it for you. and they arnt even hard they could have made it much harder.

anyway odst is a good game, not amazing, an easy 1000 gamerscore and apart from that a good package for £29 or for americans $45 or something like that.

post any thoughts you have
thanks

Unreal
09-27-2009, 06:37 PM
I am enjoying the game but I am having a hard time on legendary on the hive mission with the engineer. I ended up with a quick save at a point with the engineer and it caused me to have to start the mission over twice. I have put the game down because I don't want it to happen again. Other then that hiccup, I am digging the story way more then the Halo games.

Unreal
09-27-2009, 09:57 PM
It almost happened again. I finally got it though. One mission left and I beat it on solo legendary :D

Variation-XBA
09-28-2009, 03:17 AM
I'd care if there was an equivalent of Recon for Elites. Us Elites always get screwed.

Dan 140
09-28-2009, 10:46 AM
I'd care if there was an equivalent of Recon for Elites. Us Elites always get screwed.

yh they should bring out the arbitor armour, that would be sweet

JJaX
09-28-2009, 12:56 PM
I just need to do the Heroic FF achievement. :hardcore:

So if anyone wants to help, let me know :P

l Maximus l
09-29-2009, 12:07 AM
Damn...I still have yet to buy ODST! Last week, I was in Las Vegas...This week, I'm in Spokane, WA....and next week, I'm in Oakland! Yes, I'm home on weekends, but, being married with a kid occupies my time, especially when they know I'm leaving again...

After Oakland, I should be home for three straight weeks...so, I'll be spending time playing catch up to you guys...

Unreal
10-08-2009, 02:03 PM
I have the Vidmasters done for ODST. I am working on the ones for Halo 3 now.

JJaX
10-08-2009, 02:28 PM
I have recon, I just haven't had time to play halo.