PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands has made me and my friend angry people

Bakeman
11-05-2009, 06:54 AM
So my good friend (of 14 years) and I a few days ago started to play borderlands together. We spent two days playing split screen and then he finally got himself a copy. The last couple of days we've played co-op online. During our game time, which has been any free moment we have trying to feed our addiction of borderlands like a strung out crack addict of 30 years, we have a blast... That is until our phones start to ring from calls or text messages.... My phone will sound, and I moan think "leave me alone!" then again it sounds and I verbally yell out "what?!?" with annoyance that my game time is being interrupted. My friends phone rings, he say "geez don't they know I'm busting playing!?!?"

borderlands is causing us to be angry people that get very frustrated to be interrupted by a phone call or text... How dare these people interrupt our borderlands time?!?!?

Variation-XBA
11-05-2009, 08:09 PM
lol, I get like that too on some games.... You just want to focus and play it but people keep wanting to get ahold of you for some reason!

mattgame
11-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Is it really that good?

WickedPT
11-05-2009, 10:07 PM
I seen the game play, seemed kind of weak to me, COD:MW2 on the other hand?? Don't email, call, fax, talk to, or touch me when that comes in the mail. :)

Bakeman
11-06-2009, 01:02 AM
Glad I'm not they only one lol. And they seem to only try and contact you when you're playing lol.

Matt - for me the game is that good yes.. For others maybe not. When I played modern warefare 1, I enjoyed it but didn't mind if I had to pause.