PDA

View Full Version : MW2 xTAx and ENC Gaming Night Tonight!

HaZarD SFD
11-14-2009, 04:40 PM
Just an FYI from the previous threads of anyone interested in either team we did talk about a gaming night time on saturday of 8pm est and on till 2-3am. I will be on and If CONCHORD will be on ill be busy with Spec-Ops missions as we are doing them all Veteran style for triple stars.

I will however get bored "prob not" and join anyone playing in a team DM. Mind you if you are on and I am in Spec Ops mode please invite me as we might just show up.

Fargoth
11-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Just an FYI from the previous threads of anyone interested in either team we did talk about a gaming night time on saturday of 8pm est and on till 2-3am. I will be on and If CONCHORD will be on ill be busy with Spec-Ops missions as we are doing them all Veteran style for triple stars.

I will however get bored "prob not" and join anyone playing in a team DM. Mind you if you are on and I am in Spec Ops mode please invite me as we might just show up.

I might be on maybe not

Shawn-XBA
11-14-2009, 10:59 PM
We need to get a team of four together to play 3rd person team tactical, that is my new favorite gametype. I've been playing a lot of headquarters today trying to rank up, I've been trying to get all of my perks to Pro and working on getting FMJ for all my guns.

wicked_d365
11-16-2009, 08:06 AM
All I'm going to say is it's never going to happen and you guys have your own site for this.
The ENC is a no go because nobody wanted to show up except 2.

Shawn, I'm down to play. Still learning on 3rd person though.

HaZarD SFD
11-16-2009, 08:54 AM
Hey wicked I sent you invites to play that night but you never replied. I played that team night till 3am. Conchord and I rip up Spec Ops like mad.

Im up for it again this saturday. Shawn ill do the team tactical no probs. Lemme know what time after 8pm Sat.

Have been regularily on from 9-11pm mon-fri to just get some gametime in.

WillyV2
11-16-2009, 09:59 AM
All I'm going to say is it's never going to happen and you guys have your own site for this.
The ENC is a no go because nobody wanted to show up except 2.

Shawn, I'm down to play. Still learning on 3rd person though.

I see nothing wrong with Hazard posting, trying to get people to play together.

wicked_d365
11-16-2009, 10:27 AM
I see nothing wrong with Hazard posting, trying to get people to play together.

Just like you saw nothing wrong with destroying my tread twice. I'm just saying.

WillyV2
11-16-2009, 10:42 AM
Just like you saw nothing wrong with destroying my tread twice. I'm just saying.

I don't recall your thread being destroyed. I'm not getting into it again with you, so please stop trying to cause conflict.

wicked_d365
11-16-2009, 10:46 AM
I don't recall your thread being destroyed. I'm not getting into it again with you, so please stop trying to cause conflict.

I'm not. Just stating facts. You guys created your own site for this and that's where it should stay.

WillyV2
11-16-2009, 10:52 AM
I'm not. Just stating facts. You guys created your own site for this and that's where it should stay.

He posted here to get interest in an XBA MW2 night, not just his team. There is nothing wrong with this.

wicked_d365
11-16-2009, 10:56 AM
He posted here to get interest in an XBA MW2 night, not just his team. There is nothing wrong with this.

apparentlly not, look at the title of the thread.

MW2 xTAx and ENC Gaming Night Tonight!

Kiddingo
11-16-2009, 01:31 PM
All this negativity is a bit confusing. but whatever...

We had a great turn out Saturday night with xTAx members, Xbox Addicts, friends of friends and even some random dudes. At some points our party was too big to do anything but ground war stuff.

Hopefully we can ALL do this again real soon.

HaZarD SFD
11-16-2009, 02:06 PM
Wicked we dont talk too much about clan stuff on XBA because of internal conflict. I posted a general gathering for people on XBA and most of those were or are interested in xTAx and ENC. It was 100% neutral and I didnt seek to destroy your thread. I did post out of place and corrected myself. I dont feel we need to talk about it further as it will come to a conflict and I know we are mature enough not to go there.

Kiddingo you are absolutely 100% correct.. and did we ever get our arses handed to us lol. Was fun and I have a regular group I play with when no XBA members are on. I wonder if silent has kept up with the XBA Friends friends list on XBL? Gunna message him so we can get more XBA members on live.

NO:
:argue1::argue1:

Yes:
:cheers::hardcore::cheers: