PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh! Scrathed game!!

mangobama619
12-13-2009, 12:16 PM
I take fairly good care of all my games all clean brand-new lookin, but yesterday my friend came over and we were messing around in Episodes from Liberty City:TBOGT. I didn't even beat the first mission when he accidently taps my Xbox 360. Barely even strong and my Xbox started making sounds like zchh zchh zchh and then a message came up saying this game could not be read.I took it out and it had a not to deep half circle scrath on the disk. I put it back in to check it and it worked but it still made the noise so i ttok it out. My other friend has a motorized disk cleaner should I let him clean it or what. please answer I just got The game. :bang: :bang: :bang: :huh:

Variation-XBA
12-13-2009, 01:48 PM
Yea, that's why you don't touch your 360 when a game is in it. Goodluck if you can resurface it, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

also, have your system flat lying down if you are going to have friends over to avoid problems like this

ChroniC<420
12-16-2009, 10:11 PM
that's the reason why to keep friends away near your 360:hump:

angeto
12-17-2009, 12:04 PM
if you could borrow an other copy from a friend you could install it on the hard drive
then you will still be able to use your copy
only get it fix if its a really good disc fixer machine .
most games shops have them

HaZarD SFD
12-17-2009, 08:31 PM
I have a manual Disk Doctor.. Mind you your disk is just a clear piece of plastic.. the real game is just under the label.. I detail cars and its like cutting and polishing clear coat on a new paint job.. just remove enough to make the polish work out the surface to a mirror shine.

mangobama619
12-19-2009, 08:53 PM
if you could borrow an other copy from a friend you could install it on the hard drive
then you will still be able to use your copy
only get it fix if its a really good disc fixer machine .
most games shops have them

BUt it only goes to the beginning artwork would it work if i install it to my drive?

Variation-XBA
12-20-2009, 04:09 PM
BUt it only goes to the beginning artwork would it work if i install it to my drive?

If you install from a non scratched disc you should be able to run it with nor scratched disc in the tray as long as it can even read that it's that game in your drive as it launches.