PDA

View Full Version : MX vs ATV : REFLEX

PRIZE
12-30-2009, 07:44 AM
i just bought it today and been playing non stop for about 8 hours and i must say it blitz's, the last game i was into mcm compares nothing to it, although it alwyas will b in my mind mcm3 apart from the name its pshyics and graphics are up to standards. umm just wonderin, where does everyone chat n talk about sht for this game, is there like a forum n stuff like ORN or MCMcentral umm also jus wonderin can u get a mic or keyboard to chat on while racing yeh dat bout it its a good game tho i recommend it to anyone. :cheers:

Variation-XBA
12-30-2009, 02:24 PM
You can use your 360 mic to chat, but I don't believe there is text chat in the game. Kam would know though, he's the huge mx fan

PRIZE
12-30-2009, 09:36 PM
where do i find my 360 mic?

Variation-XBA
12-31-2009, 01:10 AM
where do i find my 360 mic?

In the box your 360 came in?

PRIZE
12-31-2009, 04:08 AM
cant find mine :(

PRIZE
12-31-2009, 04:55 AM
so wheres the place wher all the MX addicts lurk?

MXracer721
12-31-2009, 07:05 PM
My gamertag is tylerNOTshirley hit me up sometime I'm on quite a bit. The game is great, I'm seeing more people migrating to the site to talk about Reflex, which is awesome!

PRIZE
01-01-2010, 02:07 AM
the only bug in the game that i found was that the objects and riders become see through so you dont crash into them after the race has finished but if you bail and crash into a hay bail it moves.. so objects and riders become real again once u fall off your bike and crash into them. its not a big deal but yeh, maybe they will make an update or something.. :bang:

MXracer721
01-02-2010, 04:07 PM
the only bug in the game that i found was that the objects and riders become see through so you dont crash into them after the race has finished but if you bail and crash into a hay bail it moves.. so objects and riders become real again once u fall off your bike and crash into them. its not a big deal but yeh, maybe they will make an update or something.. :bang:

I wouldn't expect any drastic updates for the game. Heck, we still have yet to see ANY kind of DLC for games in the series. I hadn't notice what you are talking about but, it does sound like it could be a problem. Hey, at least you can't rail the top of the berm and blast all the bale into the next 3 lanes of the track!