PDA

View Full Version : Cops N Robbers Ladder

Omen28
01-13-2010, 02:14 PM
Me and XbM Crackers are starting up a Cops N Robers Latter. It would consist of four person teams so everyone would need a team. We are planning on starting the seaon on this Monday(1/18/10). There will be a prize for the number one team.So if you are interested send me a message back and I will enter you or your team into the latter. If you do not have a team, just send me a message and we might be able to put some free agents together to make a team.If you do not know the rules of Cops N Robbers please feel free to ask and either I or XbM Crackers will explain it to you. It will be on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. So Send me a message back if you are interested, or reply to this thread, thank you, and good luck.

Shawn-XBA
01-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Hmm, I might be interested. What exactly are the rules of Cops N Robbers?

Omen28
01-14-2010, 02:29 PM
Hmm, I might be interested. What exactly are the rules of Cops N Robbers?

So the game mode is search and destroy. The team with the bomb are the cops. The other side, robbers. And the objective of the game if you are robbers, is to kill all the cops. As cops, you have to either kill the robbers or take them to jail. The cops need the SPAS shotgun. They can use whatever perks they want and whatever primary gun they want, but you will not be able to use it. You can also use claymores only to guard the jail though. The robbers can only use the knife, if you have the tactical knife on a pistol that is acceptable. They can have whatever perks and guns they want but they cannot use any guns. They can also use smokes and possibly C4 but we are still conferring about that.

So when a cop sees a robber, he has to tell them to get down and then goto jail. So as the robber, you can either try and kill the cop, try and run for it, or goto jail and possibly escape from jail. But once all the robbers are in jail or dead, the cops win. So if you are the last robber, once you step foot in jail, the cops win and get to kill you. That is the basics of it.

Oh, and btw, if your interested Shawn, Ryan said that he is down for it so I can pair you up with him. Let me know if your interested.