PDA

View Full Version : Faceplates and pre-orders !!

Vampero
03-03-2010, 07:41 AM
How come they never give you free faceplates when you pre-order games anymore??:argue1:

wicked_d365
03-03-2010, 07:59 AM
Yeah, it's a rip. Ubi and EA were the last ones I know that were doing it but they stopped. I don't think I have seen a Madden 10 plate, I think 09 was the last year of them.

I would love some more faceplates but it doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon. A Splinter Cell: Conviction plate would be sick!

Steeps5
03-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Yeah, it's a rip. Ubi and EA were the last ones I know that were doing it but they stopped. I don't think I have seen a Madden 10 plate, I think 09 was the last year of them.

I would love some more faceplates but it doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon. A Splinter Cell: Conviction plate would be sick!

I thought there was a post on here saying Conviction pre-orders came with a plate...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wicked_d365
03-03-2010, 11:36 AM
I thought there was a post on here saying Conviction pre-orders came with a plate...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and no, there is a game store giving away plates with pre-order, but they are old plates and it's only in Austrailia I belive. The company doesn't ship outside.

Repo Man 360
03-03-2010, 01:22 PM
FXIII has a plate pre order...for the console bundle :)

SuperMonkeyHero
03-03-2010, 01:52 PM
I was at Ubisoft's HQ in SF on Monday for some hands-on time with Splinter Cell: Conviction. I asked their PR Manager about faceplates for Conviction and she said she wasn't aware of anything but would keep me posted. I should see her again next week at GDC in SF as she'll be in the Intel booth along with RUSE. I'll be sure to spread the word on anything I find out!

Steeps, there is a Madden 10 plate and as in previous years they were given out at Gamestop Stores that held Madden 10 Tournaments.

wicked_d365
03-03-2010, 02:10 PM
Steeps, there is a Madden 10 plate and as in previous years they were given out at Gamestop Stores that held Madden 10 Tournaments.

He's right, I was able to find only one pic of it.

http://www.mymaddenpad.com/madden/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/m10faceplate.jpg

SpaceGhost2K
03-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Mike, make sure you tell them I can make faceplate for them. I'm close to a deal with a company for an official faceplate, finally. If they do it, if will come inside the game package.

SuperMonkeyHero
03-03-2010, 06:46 PM
She is sending me assets for Conviction on Friday so I will make sure to pass along the offer. I'll call you later so we can talk in more detail.